Thursday, September 11, 2014

Peacefully Restless after 4 years of Blogging...

Today my blog turns 4... I've been working on this little rambling diary now for four whole years! I've shared - including this one - 775 ramblings on topics that most normal people might ignore, and yet people have stuck with me for all this time! Thank you for being with me on the roller-coaster ride, allowing me that release of pent up blah LOL... 
Though one thing that always makes me kinda strange about the blog, and I guess the reason for a photo that seems so peacefully restless, is the date... I started blogging on September 11th - a day that will always be remembered historically - and sometimes I wonder how that came about?! Maybe I just wasn't thinking on the day that I opened up blogspot and started to write?! 
So much has happened since then, and doors have opened for me that I would never have imagined I'd be walking through, so again, thank you to the people that read this, inspire this, and feed the addiction by providing me with things... 
The look I am wearing is one of those what could be called "Looks of the Day" and it features a few of the newest things I've gotten my little grabby hands on, including the awesome Bandeau Suspension top from DRBC and Rose Headband from DirtyStories - both of which are available at the current round of Suicide Dollz - and the adorable Jinx pigtails, which were given away free from Truth not too long ago! My nail varnish is my new favourite, a white and bloody design from KOSH, that can be picked up from My SLINK Obsession now, and the last thing that I want to share is the cute but barely visible necklace from yumyums. The Birthstones Necklace collection are available now at this month's We <3 RP, and have not just the 12 different stones for each month, they also have two galactic - and very pretty - stones too!!! 
I tried a close up of the Galactic version that I am wearing, but then felt bad about not showing the others because they are all equally gorgeous, so I made a collage of the full set...
Which one did you want to get yourself?! 

What is she wearing;
Hairband: DirtyStories - Rose Headband with Skull in White (Available now at Suicide Dollz
Hair: Truth - Jinx in Pastels (Past Freebie) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item) 
Eyelids: SLINK - Mesh Eyelids and Lashes 
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Starlust Piercing (Current Group Gift) 
Necklace: yumyums - Birthstone Choker (Available now at WE <3 RP
Top: DRBC - Bandeau Suspension Top in Beetlejuice (Available now at Suicide Dollz
Bracelets: ReVeRie - SeLKieS Bangle 
Nail Varnish: KOSH - Claws Bloody Nail (Worn with SLINK Casual Female Hands) (Available now at My SLINK Obsession
Pose: Little Bean - Boobies 28 (Available now at Destocking Market

No comments:

Post a Comment