Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Destocking the Memories...

For the last few days I have been sick, full of cold germs and - not to gross you out or anything but - full of snot that I cannot seem to shift! I hate colds LOL, they make you feel run down and fluffy in the head but at the same time it's JUST a cold so you still feel like you have to try and push on with things. I've just been feeling way too yucky to even think about sitting at my PC in the last few days, and I am going to blame the SL bucket of Ice that was poured over me lol, even though it is in RL that I am sick. 
Anyway I had to drag myself into my computer chair and log in, even if it was just briefly, because I needed to get some things blogged! I am such a trooper LOL... 
There is a new event called Destocking Market, just opening for the first few days, which could prove to be very popular amongst the lovers of all things cute and somewhat twee - or excessively quaint - I will admit that it's not my usual style, but I will say that there were a few things that leapt out at me that I couldn't resist... 
The adorable tree - called the Wooden Hanger - is the main release from Serenity Style, with the little BulbBees released as the Gacha items at the event. I love the adorable little quaintness to these things, and the tree has taken up residence in my house permanently lol... As well as that,  there are adorable tops from the store Mag<3.B, that come complete with some very naughty slogans scrawled across the front. I had such a hard time choosing which of them I wanted to blog. The one I chose says "You Little Shit" in a heart... Thought that was pretty apt for some of the people I hang around with LOL... 
I'm also playing with some of my new things from MishMish... The Memories Chair was a collaboration with Mien for Atelier Kreslo - I'm not sure if it is still available at the event space or not, you might wish to check it out - but it's available in various colours and has a number of poses that are cute and allow you to bring back memories of the past. The cute kitty on the chair is one of MishMish's Arcade releases. This round the items are based on the Zodiac, being a RL Pisces I decided to have that one on display, but there are lots of different ones including the 11 other zodiacs plus two rare fortune telling puppies! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Analog Dog - Other in Dark Reds (Past Hair Fair Item) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item) 
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup 
Corset Piercing: Cute Poison - Neck Corset Piercing 
Tattoo: Not Yet Available!
Top: Mag<3.B - Irreverent Asshole Shirt in Little Black (Available now at Destocking Market
Shorts: HollyHood - Mesh Dark Manadalay Shorts 
Chair: MishMish & Mien - Memories Chair in Open Apple (Past Atelier Kreslo Item) 
Ornament: MishMish - Fortune Teller Collection in Pisces (Available now at The Arcade)
Bee: Serenity Style - BulbBee in Yellow  (Available now at Destocking Market
Tree: Serenity Style - My Wooden Hanger  (Available now at Destocking Market

No comments:

Post a Comment