Friday, August 22, 2014

Your tasks for today...

Being the Gators MC Secretary is really more like a full time job than any work I've had to date in SL, Seraphim came close but this is more like I can at times be playing Mummy, Agony Aunt, Personal Assistant and Clown all at once. Don't get me wrong I love the people in the MC family - we now have such a good bunch of people that it would be horrible to see any of them leave.
My job as the secretary is supposed to mean that the MC runs smoothly, and well sometimes smooth running keeps you more than a little busy. Now, the reason for my rambling on about the MC is that well sometimes I can delegate the work that I have to do to others - even though more often than not it's HellBone asking me to make sure things get done LOL - but on this occasion, I was able to delegate some stuff to Boyfriendyface, aka Vice President of the MC!
Our clubhouse is decorated in a very rustic, kinda swampy style - we are the Gators, you weren't expecting a ballroom were you? - but one thing we do have is a very comfy and cosy hang out space where our members can just be family. Jimmy and I were curled up filling each other in on the goings on, and I remembered I had tasks for him...
Pulling out my awesomesauce new binder - I can now make it look like I'm busy working thanks when I carry it around! - from yumyums. These binders come in a variety of designs, but my favourite is definitely this bacon and eggs design, and can be picked up at the current District 5 Event within the Scene compound! Thanks Iokko, you made me look like I am actually working even if it's only me pretending LOL!
Also available at District 5 is this gorgeous collar from Cute Poison. I am still a sucker for Sae Luan's jewellery. I cannot get enough of her piercings, and frequently pimp her piercings out to people - the piercing I have on in the photo is the current group gift called Starlust, for example - but her other jewellery also proves to be something I love. The Heretic Collar - seen in the photo above - is a new release and can too be found at the District 5 Event within the Industrial Compound.
If you haven't been to District 5 yet, don't miss out... There are some awesome things to be found in the mini mall style set up, and with each of the 5 districts being based on a different style theme, there is bound to be something there that might just tickle your fancy!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Dots
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND,  (Forehead) REPULSE - Lobotomy Stitches Face Tattoo
Piercing: Cute Poison - Starlust Piercing (Current Group Gift)
Necklace: Cute Poison - Heretic Collar (Available now from District 5 Industrial Compound)
Tattoo: Not Yet Available!
Top: SAKIDE - Corrupt Bustier (Part of the Corrupt Outfit) (Available now at The Black Fashion Fair)
Jeans: Pulse - Fleeting Ripped Jeans with Stockings in Black (Available now at The Candy Shop)
Binder: yumyums - School Binder in Bacon & Eggs (Available now at District 5 The Scene)
Sofa: Entity - Urban Grunge Couch

No comments:

Post a Comment