Thursday, August 14, 2014

Time for an introduction...

It's time for me to introduce someone who has become a central figure in Rudhland in the past few weeks... It feels hard to remember that he has only been around a very short while, because we have become so close, but as of right now he is definitely one of the most important guys in my SL and one of my best friends in either life.
So yeah, the picture was a random, we were hanging out shot, but this is Jimmy... For further clarification, Jimmy is not the cute plushie goat - LOL that's from Bokeh - though I can be easily confused, Jimmy is not only cute, but he is like a giant cuddle monster too hehe...
What to share about Jimmy...
For starters he is HellBone's "Hubby" - a bromance if you will - both will often be heard calling each other babe, and both have a very similar reaction to a fart noise... Although I guess HellBone will always be the one to take the fart jokes to new levels LOL. This did earn us the titles of boyfriendyface and girlyfriend - I'll leave you guessing which is which.
Jimmy lets me use and abuse him... I ride Bitch on his bike, I hang from his shoulders on a regular basis and I am constantly talking in his ear. His bum in leather pants could provide hours of perving entertainment, and the way that he cracks up at the most random of YouTube Videos just has me in stitches. The guy also gave me a bit of a Five Finger Death Punch addiction, not that that's a problem or anything as FFDP are awesome! 
But Jimmy, thank you for being there for me as of late... You've definitely been a rock - or should that be a boulder -  that has supported me through meltdowns, and provided the tonic pick-me-up that was needed every time. Plus you really do give the snuggliest hugs! 
To quote you Mr. Finkelstein "I heart you muchly!" *hugs* 

What are they wearing; 
(If you wanted to know about details of what Jimmy is wearing then I can find out for you!)
Hair: (red)Mint - Hair No.23'14 (Past Hair Fair Freebie) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND,  (Forehead) REPULSE - Lobotomy Stitches Face Tattoo
Piercing: Cute Poison - Hush Piercing

Top: R3volt - Devona Top 
Plushie: Bokeh - Wild Thing Goat in Dough Marking (Past Gacha Event Item) 

No comments:

Post a Comment