Friday, July 18, 2014

Why would something so pretty give me nightmares?

The reason for the naming of this post was that I had a little giggle the last few days... I've been wearing a past group gift sweater from Corvus that bears the slogan "You Give Me Nightmares" around the MC, and well it just tickled me I guess... I have a weird sense of humour LOL, but along with the fun times they do seem to be the ones that get me stressing in my SL...
Though the purpose of this post is not really for the shirt LOL... It's more to show off this GORGEOUS Witching Hour Release from ImmateriA - the Morgana Circlet. It is available in a few different styles but I loved the simplicity of this version, and the bat in the middle is just SO CUTE! Such a cute touch! I accessorised in my usually random way, adding a pair of horns and a cute ring, but I went in a different direction make up wise after rediscovering something new in my hoard... 
SongBird is constantly coming out with new pretties... I LOVE the eyes that have been created recently with their rainbow colours, but they seem to be only available for a specific type of eyes, I just hope that Nimil plans to use the textures for boring ol' Mesh eyes too lol... She did however, create these Hungry Ghoul eyes with make-up textures that look like the bloody is flowing straight from the eye and over your cheek... 
They didn't show up too well in the picture but I've added another close-up just to show you how cute they are... I just wait now for the rainbow eyes LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Horns: Souzou Eien - Ossis Sacri Horns in Elegant Full 
Hair: taketomi - Ayame  Bento (Available now at Kustom 9
Headband: ImmateriA - Morgana (Available now for The Witching Hour)
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item) 
Eyes & Tattoos: SongBird - Hungry Ghoul 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing
Collar: FAUX - Pop Lock & Drop Necklace in Gun Metal (No Longer Available!)
Top:  Corvus - Nightmares Sweater (Past Group Gift) 
Ring: Cute Poison - Skull Ring in Black (Past OH MY GACHA Item)
Pose: Image Essentials - Accessories Pose 1 

2 comments:

  1. That is very funny, looking like that (pretty, but demonic, and would probably give a few people nightmares!) but saying that on your shirt - it all boils down to the fact that a MC gives nightmares to Hellspawn!!! That's just how hard they are *g* Incidentally a RL MC was riding in front of me the other night when I brought Bean back from swimming, so I pointed them out to him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i mentioned this on flickr but i just found this post so i'm mentioning here too. those eyes you want have been in the store since mesh first came to sl :p they are in the eye section!

    ReplyDelete