Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Climbing in the Heat

Oh my goodness the heat this weekend made me want to strip totally naked and hide in the shade... The temperature was around 34 degrees Centigrade - or around 93 degrees Fahrenheit - which for Holland is crazily hot! Even getting dressed in SL was proving to be a problem, as the thought of putting clothes on was just UGH! So, even though scantily clad tends to be a regular occurrence for Rudh, this weekend I wanted less clothing lol... I found the perfect dress for that!
The DRBC created Nikita Dress - which can be found at a very low price for this round of Suicide Dollz - really lets the air in... I can say I have a dress on but actually at the same time let the air in hehe... HellBone was heard to comment as he walked past my screen about would I like some material to go with my dress lol, but he can't complain too much, least I change my clothes LOL!!
Then as always came the fun part... I LOVE accessorising... I have way too much choice but I still love doing it! This time I kept it fairly simple, with a Liberty spiked headband from flipmode, some simple jewellery and a pair of Grillex Sunglasses from The Forge to block out those harmful sun rays from my living dead dolly eyes!
Nice and cool for a hot summers day, no wonder though that I felt uncomfortable in RL... Rudh has wearing nothing much down to a fine art LOL...

What is she wearing;
Headband: flipmode - Liberty Headband in Chrome
Hair: Magika - Such
Glasses: [The Forge] - Grillex Sunglasses in Black (Past Gacha Item)
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND,  (Forehead) REPULSE - Lobotomy Stitches Face Tattoo
Collar: FAUX - Pop Lock & Drop Necklace in Gun Metal (No Longer Available!)
Dress: DRBC - Nikita Dress in Zebra (Available now at Suicide Dollz)
Ring: Cute Poison - Spiked Ring in Black
Shoes: Crazy Kitty - Bite Me Heels in Black (Worn with SLINK High Feet)
Pose: STaTUs - Scaffolding (No Longer Available!)

No comments:

Post a Comment