Monday, June 16, 2014

Tugging Along...

When you're in a bit of a depressed mood, trying to work on a cute blog post tends to be a little harder - for me at least - but then my blog has always been my space to just release all my built up tension and get things off my chest.
I've recently learned that once again I trusted too much, that people always have their own agenda, and sometimes no matter what you do or how you say things, they have a way of blowing up in your face. One of my favourite people in either life has always warned me that I am way too trusting and to be careful of how others twist things... They were right, and from now on my circle of those I trust fully has shrunk remarkably! I just wish that the pain of the aftermath would subside faster too!
The fact that I feel I need to hide myself away from people will definitely help with my blogging I guess... Means I have much more time to focus on my favourite means of relaxation?! Or one can only hope...
So I wanted to work on a picture that made me feel happy - at least a little happier maybe - on the inside... What is better at making me feel happier than something uber cute and cuddly looking... There are always a few stores that spring to mind when I am seeking something cute and cuddly - Silent Sparrow, D-Lab or MishMish being the stores of choice... and while in this mood I decided to take to the high seas in true Dutch style... Time to get into a boat and meet some new friends!
My little D-Lab Tug Boat - available now at The Chapter 4 - tugged along, just off shore from my house and look who I bumped into... The cutest little Narwhal and a Whale in a little hat - straight from the mind of Aime Takaai of MishMish, and available at Collabor88...
Now the outfit I chose wasn't really the best for wearing on the high seas, but hey this was an unplanned trip out into the water... I had been letting my demonic side have control for a while, the teeny roobix Zom Zom horns just visible and my eyes having gone a funny shade of yellow. My outfit was very casual though, and I have to say I LOVE this jacket and top set from SAKIDE for the new Depraved Nation Thrift Shop Event

What is she wearing; 
Hair: SpellBound - Warrior 
Horns: roobix - Zom Zom Horns 
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Eyes: theSkinnery - Demon Eye Set in 1 (Available now at We <3 RP)
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND,  (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Genera Piercing 
Necklace: (Short) Half Deer - Monster Necklace, AND, (Long) On A Lark - Enelya Pendant 
Bruise: COMING SOON I HOPE! 
Top: SAKIDE - Denim Loose Jacket in Blue (Available now at The Depraved Nation Thrift Shop)
Skirt: CottonCandyMonster - So Kawaii! Ruffle Micro Mini 
Boots: Death Row Designs - Solid Socks and Boots 
Boat: D-Lab - Fishing Boat in Red (Available now at the Chapter 4
Plushies: MishMish - Whale and Narwhal (Available now at Collabor88
Close-Up Pose: Image Essentials - Wall to Wall in Lean Pose 8 (Available now at The Depraved Nation Thrift Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment