Saturday, May 17, 2014

The Kitty is the REAL Master of Puppets!

I think there is something in the water at the moment, at least maybe something in the air around a certain event that has been filling both my wardrobe and inventory with cuteness as of late, but the reason I say this is more due to the fact that it's gotten me doing something I never would have done recently lol...
People might think 'why is she telling us this?' but due to the Funny Puppet Fair I caught myself listening - and singing along - to Metallica! Maybe one of the reasons was due to this awesome pose set, complete with props...
There has been some brilliant pose sets created for this event... I have to say one of my favourites of them being the Image Essentials pose set, Puppet on a String, which can be found in the Gacha area of the event. Although the pose was great I needed to find an outfit too - or this could have been a very NON-PG post lol... Luckily I still had masses to share from the Funny Puppet Fair... 
The dress, for example, is SO CUTE! It has a few different kitty face designs and well, who can resist a cute kitty... Thank you Emporium LOL I needed a kitty dress! I stuck with the kitty theme, pulling on a pair of kitty ears with my ponytail and digging out an adorably cute plushie from Hanaya called Miumiu Wiggletail - available at Funny Puppet Fair - with a tail that does actually wiggle!!! Then just one more thing was needed, I didn't know what however until I pulled on these over-sized heart sunglasses from Dyer Maker... My master of puppets look was complete... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Meow 
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item) 
Face Wounds: (Forhead) REPULSE - Lobotomy, (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo,  AND, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars 
Glasses: Dyer Maker - Heart Sunglasses Gatcha (Available now at Funny Puppet Fair
Piercing: Cute Poison - Crave Piercing 
Dress: Emporium - LoveCats Dress (Available now at Funny Puppet Fair
Plushie: Hanaya - Miumiu Wiggletail (Available now at Funny Puppet Fair
Boots: Death Row Designs - Monochrome 
Pose & Prop: Image Essentials - Puppet on a String Gacha 6 (Available now at Funny Puppet Fair)

No comments:

Post a Comment