Saturday, May 10, 2014

Sandcastles and Yellow for Monday's Meme!

Miss Berry hit us with  a colour challenge this week... As soon as I saw it my mind was instantly taken back to the days when I was working with the other bloggerettes in the 52 Weeks of Colour Challenge! Though luckily this time we could pick any colour we wanted, our favourite if possible...
Now OK my favourite colour is black and I wear it an awful lot... I tend to dress myself in Red a lot too in SL, and in RL I wear a lot of blue, but if I was pressed into picking a colour - black aside - then it might surprise you as to what I would choose... The colour would in fact be Yellow. 
I love the warmth of yellow, I love the fact that things seem to look happier in yellow and I there are a lot of things that are yellow which bring nice memories... Daffodils for example always make me think of my mum! 
So yellow was the colour of choice today, and I knew just what I wanted to wear, and well when I wanted to pose I needed some help... Luckily the pervy Gator family came to my rescue... 
It wasn't meant to be pervy... I just asked in the MC family group if someone would help me sit on a cock by groping a boobie! How is that pervy?!! LOL, OK so I didn't mention that it was in my sandpit, but they should know that I am sweet and innocent right?! Luckily the other sweet and innocent - if she can ever make people believe that - member of the family Tink, came down and helped me with a sandcastle building competition hehe... 
So I got to pose in a bikini - that comes from a store called Bowtique, a store packed full of adorable things to wear! - in one of my favourite colours, which is also a colour I'd never normally wear, whilst beating Tink by building the best sandcastle LOL YAY!!! Thanks Berry!!! 

What are they wearing;
Rudh: 
Hair: Ploom - Recycle
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item) 
Face Wounds: (Forhead) REPULSE - Lobotomy, (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo,  AND, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Crave Piercing 
Collar: BOOM - Precious Bow Choker 
Necklace: A&A - Drippy Necklace in Monster 
Bikini: Bowtique - Ruffle Lingerie
Sandpit: No Longer Available!
Close-Up Pose: Ploom - Listen 
Tink
Hair: Amacci - Danina in Red 
Necklace & Earrings: Lazuri 5th Avenue - Sienna Autumn Necklace & Earrings 
Bracelet: Luminesse - Lorea Burgandy Gold Bracelet 
Bikini: Costume Creations - Caribbean Dreams 
Shoes: Shoenique - Heart Gold Strappy Stiletto Heels

1 comment: