Thursday, May 8, 2014

A Malevolence within an Enchantment

The event that is Enchantment is back - with a bit of a twist on previous turn outs, but it is still on the same theme of the enchanted fairy tales. Something I can never get enough of... Whenever I am sick I always find myself curling up on the sofa in front of one of the Disneyized versions of these fairy tales. This time the Enchantment team have gone with one of my personal favourites, but that could be down to the fact that my brain is thinking of the Disney version here?!
I guess it didn't help that the MishMish item looks just like my favourite character from the Disney movie... I love Maleficent, she is the scariest and most evil looking of all of the Disney Villains. The Malevolent Doll - and avatar that is also available from MishMish at the event - has to be one of my favourite dolls in SL PERIOD! She's so cute I just want to pull her through the screen and smush her in RL! 
So anyway, on pulling her out of the box I thought I might try to make myself a little malficent style, which ended up looking nothing like her, but still pretty cute... 
The bodysuit was a past hunt item from DRBC and I also pulled out a past Arcade item too - haute.monde's Conquer All necklace - before throwing on lots of new pretties with them! I love the short necklace I am wearing, it is the new release from Cute Poison for Suicide Dollz called Miseria. I love that is is not too long and can be worn with longer necklaces, as well as high chokers, such as the tapi spiked collar I teamed it with. The last but not least, and possibly the most awesome horns I have ever worn, thing to show off has to be these Living Light Horns from The Plastik... Candles on my horns! BRILLIANT IDEA!!! Just no swishing my head too much, I don't want to have a hair on fire moment!!!

What is she wearing; 
Horns - The Plastik - Living Light Horns in Complete Birthday (Past FLF Item) 
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Kira Mesh hair in Crystal Pink 
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item) 
Face Wounds: (Forehead) REPULSE - Labotomy, (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, AND, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing
Collar: tapi - Posh Spike Choker (Past Suicide Dollz Item) 
Necklaces: (Short) Cute Poison - Miseria Collar (Available now at Suicide Dollz), AND, (Long) haut.monde - Conquer All (Past Arcade Item)  
Bodysuit: DRBC - Magnificent Bodysuit (Past Hunt Item) 
Doll: MishMish - Malevolent (Available Now for Enchantment) 
Tail: No Longer Available!
Pose: No Longer Available!

No comments:

Post a Comment