Saturday, April 26, 2014

A Horrific Look for the end of April

Back on a computer just in time for Horror Haute, my favourite event each month and what a brilliant round this month's Horror Haute brings us. There are some really really awesome things that are available in this new line-up, I just couldn't decide what I wanted to share... Things did seem to fall together to form just one perfect outfit though...
So for the non-Horror Haute but still new and needing a mention for their sheer awesomeness are the new face piercings from Cute Poison, called Genera.
Yet it is the Horror Haute Stuff that dominates my look for the day... I actually changed my skin for this post, slipping into a little skin suit from VoiD - a Horror Haute Release - that comes in a collection of different tones and each tone has extra bruising layers as well as some sad looking teary face make-up! I then pulled on a pretty dress from Dark Passions, which although a bit of a bloody mess gave me a little bit of a glamourous look... The came the accessorising... I pulled on some pretty shoes from Lovely Monsters and then a bat and skull designed necklace from Chaos, Panic & Disorder. Finishing the look I remembered that CoLLisions had put out new piercings for Horror Haute, that were more than a little unusual. Feathers that had been stabbed into the back, called Pious... I love the fact that they look like wings. 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Maiko (Past Arcade Item)
Skin: [VoiD] - Etain in Victim Glazed (HORROR HAUTE APRIL)
Face Wounds: (Forhead) REPULSE - Lobotomy, (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo,  AND, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars
Piercing: Cute Poison - Genera Piercing
Necklace: Chaos, Panic & Disorder - Bat Country Necklace (HORROR HAUTE APRIL)
Wings: CoLLisions - Pious Piercings (HORROR HAUTE APRIL) 
Dress: Dark Passions - Valdis in Bloody Mess (HORROR HAUTE APRIL)
Shoes: Lovely Monsters - Shoes in Black Widow (HORROR HAUTE APRIL)
Pose: Captivity Co Poses - Harley Pose 2
Building: Pandemonium - Grave Robber

No comments:

Post a Comment