Monday, March 3, 2014

Spring is coming, time to plant the baby plants...

A new round of The Arcade has finally opened and everyone under the SL sun seems to be fighting to make their way inside. There is a list as long as my arm of things that I want, but luckily very few in the way of rares so I could hopefully I can make it out with some of my wallet intact.
Though thankfully I can say that I can avoid one of my guilty pleasure stores machines because there is NO WAY in heck that I would come out with any money after looking at both gachas from MishMish. First, Miss Aime Takaai shared the adorable food buddies and now it's Plant Babies!
Dammit... I have never been one for gardening, but I think now might well be the time that I start LOL...
Of course, me being me, I couldn't just do the gardening... I had to become a fairy to do so LOL... I guess the garden needed some tweaking, since HellBone dragged everything in my house to the other end of our garden and tried, but kinda failed, to deposit my random toys in a pretty way LOL...
Still, I fell in love with these adorable little plant babies, and at only 1LI each, I can have as many as I want out to play with hehe...
It felt good to dress up in something a little fantasy again though, and I have to admit that I fell in love with that too. I used to be a fae all of the time when I first started SL, and whilst cleaning my inventory recently I found I was playing with my wings that I'd loved all the way back then. One of the older, but still really pretty sets, has to be a pair of my favourites - Wishbox's Dusk Wings! Then it was a matter of digging out some fairy wear... I found this Minuet Fairy dress from Evie's Closet, buried in my hoard. In my personal opinion, if you want to go Fae, make Evie's Closet a store you visit! Then after pulling on some pretty hair I remembered the perfect accessory, the Enchanted Poppy Headband from OrsiniSun that I won in a Gacha at the Fantasy Gacha Carnival recently. Perfect for the Fairy in me!

What is she wearing;
Hair Accessory: OrsiniSun - Enchanted Poppy Headband in Violet
Hair: Clawtooth - Windswept
Skin: Al Vulo - Chen in Waterdriad
Piercing: Cute Poison - Hush in Neons
Wings: [Wishbox] - Dusk Wings
Dress: Evie's Closet - Minuet Fairy in Blue
Pose: Starry Heaven - Airi 3
Plants: MishMish - A Baby Plant (Available Now at The Arcade)

No comments:

Post a Comment