Thursday, March 13, 2014

Freak Out Your Friends - Touchy Fingers and Mask Play!

Rachel Breaker is a store that is filled with the amazingly random... A look inside her mind, must be something akin to following Alice into Wonderland, only maybe with a touch more random if that is at all possible! The weird and wonderful definitely makes me get a little over excited, as well you know me I love things that seem a little crazy, but even I was a little weirded out by one of the items that I have to share with you today. 
The Luchador Masks are something that remind me of either wrestlers masks or extreme gimp wear LOL - I cannot decide which feels more apt to be honest. I actually really loved these, they made me smile, especially the Duck mask LOL.. Could so have done with this back when I did the Donald Duck Disney Bounding hehe... 
The thing that freaked me out just a little were the gloves... They freaked out my friends too! Looking at the pictures you may well think, what are you talking about woman, but these babies MOVE! The fingers wriggle... I guess she called them TOUCHY Gloves for a reason!?!

What is she wearing;
Masks: RachelBreaker - Luchador in DUCK, ROBO, and ZIPPR 
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item) 
Tops: Apple May Designs - Barely There Tanks (Available now at Whore Couture 3
Gloves: RachelBreaker - TOUCHY Gloves 
Pose: PRETENSE - Kitty 3 

1 comment:

  1. These are SO Xyrrl/Snoodle/Kneph masks and they are a bit creepy but I do like the duck lol - I am guessing luchador is the word for that Latino wrestling they do in south America, where they all wear costumes like superheroes with masks.

    ReplyDelete