Tuesday, March 4, 2014

A Psycho in Chains...

When the shit hits the fan in my everyday SL the one thing that I want to do more than anything else is to retreat back to my personal rambling space and hide, focusing on something that is relaxing and allows my mind to drift into the fun stuff again, rather than as I have a tendency to do... Over think!
The last few days have been nothing but drama in Rudhland. I've been made to feel depressed in RL by it, and the simple fact is that at least one of those people will be very much missed for a while. I am never going to know why they did what they did but all I will say is that I have very much re-evaluated my close friendships and removed the rose tinted glasses... People wear a mask, especially in SL, and are never entirely what they seem...
Normally I might rant, write something long and rambley about my feelings on the matter... This time though, you know what, I am done with the drama and they can all go enjoy their SL without me wasting another moment of my time on them. From now on, I am focussing on the friends that I have that are worth keeping... I have so much to look forward to... My birthday is coming up and I am going to be married in RL in a month or so... I'm not going to let people bother me!
Still the chained psycho look works for the way I am feeling right now LOL... Chained and tied so I won't share any of the secrets of the people spreading lies and drama about me... The psycho part matching my emotional roller-coaster mood...
The other subtle hints towards how I feel are less obvious but still there, with my hair being held in place by the Haters Hairband that comes with this adorable Truth hair, and these awesome Bad Luck Rings that Cute Poison has released for the new Bi-Monthly One Word Event...

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Haters
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars, AND (Right Cheek) Little Pricks - Stapled Face Tattoo
Necklaces: (Gray) (flaunt) - Chained Rock (No Longer Available!). AND, Death Row Designs - Chain (Group Gift)
Rings: Cute Poison - Bad Luck (Available for One Word)
Wound: REPULSE - Psycho
Shorts: Razor - Vas Macro Shorts in Black
Pose & Chain: [Captivity Co.] - Wrapped Up
Rug: KOSH - Damask Rug in Cianti

No comments:

Post a Comment