Thursday, February 13, 2014

I Mingle, You Mingle, We should all Mingle!

I've been raving about this event to friends, but I am now going to rave about it to you... I know that I should have just come here first and caught all the birds with one net - so to speak - but the blogger part of my brain broke and so you will have to excuse the tardiness...
I am very excited over the event called Mingle. You might have heard about it before, as there have been many posts about the event from many different sources, but if you haven't then you should really take note right now hehe...
Mingle is an interactive game, played with a handy HUD, that sees you having to complete random tasks to enable you to move onto the next challenge. It's all in one easy to navigate location and you don't need to worry about going in alone either - I did - there are lots of people completing the tasks themselves and I found people were willing to help you if you helped them! In this case the event really sticks to it's name... Mingling to get the challenges done is part of the fun and you could be lucky like me and walk away with a new friend! 
The outfit I am wearing was the one that I wore whilst working through the challenges, but I had to go back later once I had completed the event to take a reminder picture of the fun I had, and share a couple of my favourite prizes too! There were so many prizes, some of them I simply adore, by some of my favourite SL designers... MishMish is there, Intrigue Co, Schadenfreude and Half Deer too, as well as !Ohmai - which can be seen in the photo. These things are all going to be exclusive to the event, and the only way you can get your hands on them is by completing the tasks! The bears from !Ohmai were one of the things that caught my attention most, I mean how can you not love that little teddy face?  Though OK I admit, I also got very excited about the Battlefield Earrings from Auxiliary - of which I only wore one, how daring of me LOL - and although it isn't something you have to wait until the end to receive - because it is part of one of the challenges - I couldn't resist this beautiful bouquet from [PILOT]
Note to HellBone here... Valentines day, one like this please? 
I should mention my outfit details too, because well I do love this look hehe... The hair was a very early Valentines Day present from a good friend, who saw it and thought of me LOL - Magika hair with a large bow, cute kitty ears and a pony tail LOL... Does sound like something I'd wear! Two necklaces for good measure today, as I felt that one wasn't enough LOL! A locked heavy choker from FAUX and a cute, watch that is very much in keeping with the Valentine's feel from Maxi Gossamer fit the bill of what was needed! OH and not to forget my rings... I loved the new set from Cute Poison, but for some reason the Bad Bitch vibe wasn't working for me - as everyone knows I am a good girl - so I dug around and suddenly remembered my Famous Rings from Remarkable Oblivion... Famous Bitch! That sound's a bit more like it hehe!  My outfit is one that I pulled from my hoard hehe... Direct from SAKIDE it looks like a naughty, revved up cross over between a school girl and a biker chick - or maybe that was just the way I wore it LOL! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Meow 
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item) 
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars, AND (Right Cheek) Little Pricks - Stapled Face Tattoo 
Piercings: Cute Poison - Hush Piercings in Black (Past Project Limited) 
Earring: Auxiliary - Battlefield Earrings in Love (Available now ONLY at Mingle
Choker: FAUX - Pop Lock & Drop Necklace in Gun Metal
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Patience Heart Watch in Silver 
Outfit: SAKIDE - Dating Outfit in Black 
Rings: (Left) Remarkable Oblivion - Famous Ring in Silver, AND, (Right) Cute Poison - Bitch Ring in Silver (Available now at The Big Show
Pose: PRETENSE - Styptic Pose 4 
Teddy Bear: !Ohmai - Beary Lurvin (Available now ONLY at Mingle
Flowers: [PILOT] - Mingle Mixed Bouquet (Available now ONLY at Mingle

No comments:

Post a Comment