Saturday, February 15, 2014

Fallen Angel... Or is that Fallen Cupid?

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY, or maybe just Happy Friday would be better. I've never really been one for getting into the Valentine's spirit, opting more to let my living dead girl side take over and bring on a kind of Anti-Valentine. So much so that last year I took on cupid in a fight and won, meaning there was a New Cupid in town. Well this year, she's back!
With a bit of a make over of course hehe...
One of the most noticable things that she has been made over on is her wings. Recently, Death Row Designs released a collection fo brand new mesh wings. I loved them but never tend to wear wings really, so I was willing to leave them on the shelf... Until the moment that I remembered it was soon Valentine's Day and my anti-cupid would need to get to work. The wings are available in a huge collection of colours, many with that Jaimy Hancroft artistic flair to them, and the fallen angel white set with their bloodiness just called my name! I couldn't resist!
Rudh Cupid wears a pair of little shorts from the store FK! Designs - which appears to be allied with DRBC - and as a subtle nod toward her cupiding ways, she has her spare arrow through her head from Remarkable Oblivion.
The pose I am using is from my new store crush for poses... Captivity Co has just moved to a new location and has put out a set of awesome new items including this Louis Chair, which includes a set of 6 poses... I WILL be using this chair again as it is so versatile too... Always comfy, always sexy and rather chic looking... Maybe I need to do something a little racier??! I feel like an underwear shoot will be happening in my near future!

What is she wearing;
Hair Band: Remarkable Oblivion - Lovestruck
Hair: Ploom - Chilly
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars, AND (Right Cheek) Little Pricks - Stapled Face Tattoo
Piercings: Cute Poison - Hush Piercings in Black (Past Project Limited)
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Banshee Skull Heart
Top: R3volt - LeBlanc
Wings: Death Row Designs - Devine Wings in Fallen Angel
Rings: (Left) Remarkable Oblivion - Famous Ring in Silver, AND, (Right) Cute Poison - Bitch Ring in Silver (Available now at The Big Show)
Shorts: FK! Designs - Uber Shorts in Red Leather
Pose Chair: Captivity Poses - Louis Chair

No comments:

Post a Comment