Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Time to Ponder

The Christmas Holidays are over, a New Year has begun and 2014 should be a good year for me... I can now ruminate, pondering about the last few weeks and the recent events that have been affecting my mood, while speculating about the year ahead!
Have a pretty picture before I pour my ramblings from my head into print hehe...
The outfit I pulled together has been another look of the day, and my goodness I said I was never going to be capable of making those...This dress comes from my new girlie style crush store, Mag<3.B. and comes in a variety of colours, though this one seemed to suit me best! The photo itself seemed to make me feel as though it was thought provoking, and boy do I have a lot of thinking to do sometimes...
Bare with me if you want to know those thoughts, if not, have a VERY relaxing start to 2014. I hope it brings you lots of happiness and luck.
Now for the thoughts...
2013 was a big year for me... There were lots of Ups and lots of Downs too, but let's start on a high note. HellBone proposing in RL was probably the biggest one for me, right there in the middle of EuroDisney surrounded by thousands of people he got down on one knee and all I could say was "what the fuck are you doing?" LOL... 2014 will be the big year for us as we tie the knot in April. What I wanted to be a small wedding has grown a little and now - although not epically huge - it will be bigger than originally planned! I am not sure I am totally ready for this though, I mean we've been like a married couple for a while now but making it official, seems kinda daunting and as someone who never ever thought about getting married, having masses of conversations about things like flowers and food is just mind boggling!
The MC that HellBone set up has been reaching new heights, with an ever expanding circle of members and allies. I am doing a lot of work to keep it going for him, and it often keeps me on my toes but I get along with the members and can call them a family of sorts...
Talking of family though, you might have noticed a change in our SL family line up... We've still got two kids but they have morphed into different looking kids lol... This shake-up was definitely one of the lowest points of my year - sounds silly to admit that but it's true - not that I would replace my son Liquid for anything now. Things happened that I won't dredge up here, it was the fault of two individual parties and now that the wounds are healing - at least on my part - I miss the other person involved. I don't think we could ever be family after what passed with us, but I miss her as a friend, someone who I could talk to and someone who always understood my quirky side.
I have progressed as a blogger, and my photos have definitely improved since last year, but I hope to keep growing as far as that is concerned, and who knows what kind of things I may be able to pull off with it this year. 
Anyway, enough of a ramble, but I just wanted to say Happy New Year to everyone and I hope that 2014 rocks for you!!!!

What is she wearing; 
Hat & Hair: MINA Hair - Carlijn 
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item) 
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Agelast Piercings (Past Event Release) 
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Clockwork Steampunk Heart in Gold Long 
Dress: Mag<3.B. - DRESSY in Ziggy 
Boots: J's - Studded Long Boots in White 
Pose: aDORKable Poses - Blooming in Red

No comments:

Post a Comment