Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Teddy Bear Hunter

Though lots have bad things have been going on with me lately, I wanted to take some time to try and have a little fun again. After all, that is what SL is all about isn't it?
I was wearing an outfit that I really liked and decided to have try for another hash-job at making an attempted look of the day style post...
Rudh is officially now a big game hunter lol... That is if the big game is teddy bears and the hunting can be done in heels whilst at home LOL... The Teddy Bear in question is actually a sofa, from the store Dirtyland, that belongs to my daughter Kenzee, but is so cute that I let her leave on the roof of my play house. The pose that I am using, however, is one from Sparrowtree Studios called Pilgrim Girl.
I kept the majority of my outfit fairly simple - a cute black jacket and tank top combo from Corvus, hair pulled back into a pony tail from Ploom and some simple but cute black heels from GField, and all of this was due to the in-your-faceness of these awesome pants. The pants are something that I have had stashed in my inventory for a while, and have been looking for something to wear with them since I bought them, but they have been calling to me... Made by DRBC the skinnies have that POW factor, especially considering the POW is written across your butt!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Ploom - Khloe
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item) 
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars, AND (Right Cheek) Little Pricks - Stapled Face Tattoo
Piercing: Cute Poison - Frosted Piercings (Past Event Item)
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Robot Dream Ride
Jacket & Top: Corvus - Black Alice Jacket + Tank (Past Fi*Friday Item)
Pants: DRBC - Skinnies in POW!
Shoes: GField - Strap Shoes Alex in Patent Black
Pose: Sparrowtree Studios Poses - Pilgrim Girl 
Teddybear: Dirtyland - Teddy Bear Sofa 

No comments:

Post a Comment