Saturday, January 11, 2014

ImmateriAl MishMish...

I have never been very good at taking glamourous photos. Something a little crazy, yes! Something a little dark, yeah I guess so too! When it comes to taking photos of something glamourous, however, I personally feel I always find myself falling flat and not achieving the look I wanted. So recently, when I was passed this gorgeous dress and was asked if I'd like to become an official blogger for the store ImmateriA, I knew I couldn't say no but I also thought "argh crap, it's gorgeous how can I make myself look elegant!" My brain started whirring, I needed a plan of action and fast...
My plan of action became an image that reminded me of when I was little and I used to play dress up. OK so the photo is of an adult Rudh but the toys on the old chair definitely have my mind drifiting back to when I was little. The chair itself is a Rusted Crate Chair available from [N*11] at the Oh My Gacha event. I even, as I would have when I was younger, rested some cute toys in the form of a yumyums i-Lo bear and a cute Bunny Cafe Cup from Birdy - both of which are also available at Oh My Gacha too. Though I also couldn't resist using the new Nostalgia Jewelry Box from MishMish that you can pick up at the latest Collabor88 line-up. 
Then it was on to the outfit itself, I knew just what to wear as the whole reason behind my panic was this gorgeously, classy, vintage style dress from ImmateriA - called Stregoni -  in a pretty Azure colour but there are other colour combinations to choose from and each one comes with a long cigarette holder and gloves. I kept my accessories simple as I wanted the dress to take centre stage, and pulled on one of the deviousMind Lolita wristWraps in a storm colour design... 
I think I managed to pull off glamourous? Maybe just this once?

What is she wearing;
Hair: Ploom - Kerry
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars
Piercing: Cute Poison - Agelast Piercings (Past Event Item)
Dress & Cigarette Holder: ImmateriA - Stregoni Gown in Azure
Bracelets: deviousMind - Lolita wristWraps in Storm  (Available now at Oh My GACHA)
Pose: PRETENSE - Styptic 2
Chair: [N*11] - Crate Chair in Rusted Past Mauve (Available now at Oh My GACHA)
Teddy: yumyums - i-Lo in Raspberry (Available now at Oh My GACHA)
Bunny Cup: Birdy - Bunny Cafe in Latte (Available now at Oh My GACHA)
Music Box: MishMish - Nostalgia Jewelry Box in Eggshell

No comments:

Post a Comment