Thursday, January 2, 2014

FreakyDesign Snoopy!

I used to hunt every day... I'd always be treasure hunting and became something of a pro trying to get in to at least two a week, but I've since stopped hunting like crazy and now will only add to my heaving inventory if it's something that is a must have...
The something that I wanted to share with you this time was the awesome hat from FreakyDesign... I LOVE this store, it's full of crazy and fun designs!
So the hat that looks remarkably like Snoopy, just happened to be the hunt prize that dragged me away from my home and into the SL outside world to go find it... I needed the hat, I couldn't go another day without it and it looks so good on me doesn't it? Hehe

What is she wearing;
Hat: FreakyDesign - Puppy Hat (Prize in the I Lost My Mittens Hunt)
Hair: Ploom - Tart
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars
Piercing: Cute Poison - Frosted Piercings (Past Event Item)
Top: SAKIDE - Tudelad Tee Shirt in Chamo White
Pose: Starry Heaven - Kipi 2

No comments:

Post a Comment