Sunday, December 15, 2013

Tie your scarf in a pretty bow...

Tie your scarf in a pretty bow and head off, deep into the ice caves, there are lots of pretty places to explore in the caves near Santa's Grotto but remember a scarf because it's cold out there... 
I dug around looking for the perfect cave exploring outfit... I wanted something pretty too as I was in a rainbowish kinda mood... 
I pulled together this outfit, and although I wouldn't say it's a look of the day, it has kinda become a look of the day LOL... It started with the hooded dress from Exile that is available at The Arcade. I won it in a random colour pack and then was given another one by Kenz in reds... I did a little happy dance - gone are the days when I used to have black hair all the time lol.. I teamed the dress with some brightly coloured, leopard print, rainbow tights from Plastic Acid, which added a little vibrancy to the outfit, and then finished the look with a pair of Dirty Combat Boots from Corvus that were perfect for stomping around in the snow! BUT, there was something missing... I tried necklaces, I tried scarves, I even tried a feather boa, and suddenly as if by magic, Miss Iokko Molko of yumyums sent out these adorable Bow Knit Scarves that she has released for the Depraved Nation Frost Event... YAY IT WAS PERFECT.

What is she wearing; 
Outfit & Hair: Exile - First Snow (Available at The Arcade
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item) 
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars Piercings: Death Row Designs - mouthpiercing (Past Hunt Prize) 
Scarf: yumyums - Bow Knit Scarf in Blush (Available now at Frost
Ring: Cute Poison - Spiked Ring in Multicolour
Tights: Plastic Acid - Rainbow Leopard Leggings 
Boots: Corvus - Dirty Combat Boots (Past Fi*Friday Item) 
Pose: PRETENSE - Benefic 4

No comments:

Post a Comment