Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The Biker Chick without Leather!

I mentioned in a previous post about an upcoming Gator MC Party to open our new bike track... WELL, it happened on Saturday and it seemed to go pretty well... This track is not just for Biker club members though, if you feel you'd like to test out a bike then this is a simple and easy test place for that.
So anyway the party kicked off with a brilliant live set from Fireheart Braver - her first solo gig in SL - she's very good, nervous but loving what she does and that meant she seemed to have a lot more confidence than she claimed. If you want to see a new singer on the SL live music set, I would definitely recommend checking her out! Then HellBone took over and started Djing... 
It was a great party and for once I managed to look biker cute without wearing leather too lol - maybe just a little in my boots hehe - there is far too much leather in the MC world in SL!!!
So the look I pulled together was simple but I felt it was really cute, so I couldn't resist sharing it! A simple denim shirt - one that I am sure you can buy somewhere online but that was customised specially for me in my position as Secretary of the Gators MC - which I teamed with a really cute mini-skirt from FANATIK and my favourite Studded boots from J's. I then added this huge and kinda chunky looking necklace from Maxi Gossamer, called London Time. I love the fact that the watch in the central cog looks just like Big Ben in London when you see it up close, and this is definitely one of my favourite jewellery purchases as of late! Then finally to make it just that little bit girlier I dug out one of my new hair sets from Clawtooth, called Temptation and that is available at The Arcade right now. I'd gotten very lucky as Kenzee seemed to win a few red styles that had alluded me lol... I love it's messy curls and adorable bow!
Though OK I made the post a bit of a look of the day type affair, the reason for the party was all down to the Gators MC, so it wouldn't be fair for me not to share a little picture of the line-up of them hehe... There are a couple missing - Juli, being the most obviously missing in this picture - and the line-up wasn't something that was done on purpose lol, but hey gotta grab the family photos when you can right? So let me introduce you to the biker family I was pushed into hehe...

What is she wearing;
Hair & Bow: Clawtooth - Temptation in Dreamy Red (Available now at The Arcade)
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars
Top: Exclusive to the Gators MC
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - London Time in Group
Skirt: FANATIK - Mikro Mini Skirt in Gray
Boots: J's - Studded Long Boots in Black

No comments:

Post a Comment