Sunday, December 29, 2013

Momma's Little Angels!

Ah kids, don't you just love them LOL... After a few changes in the family line-up recently, something which will be discussed at a later date I am sure, I seem to have found myself the mother of a set of crazy ass and oh so cute twins. 
One I already had, the other found her, who then dragged him kicking and screaming to us LOL... Let me introduce my terrible twosome... Liquid and Kenzee... 
Aren't they adorable?! Kenzee finally managed to pin her brother down to grab shoot a photo, normally the boy has ants in his pants or something and will not sit still for very long, so I am frankly amazed that she did it hehe... 
They are like peas in a pod, scarily alike and anyone who saw them together might be tricked into thinking they are RL twins. They both have the dress sense - similar styles at least and changing more often than their dad with his new outfit every year or so lol - creativity, and amazing personalities full of charisma, sensitivity, caring and humour from their mum... But luckily for them, their dad shared with them his ability to love a certain song about a Fox. Oh and unfortunately, Liquid also seems to be developing some symptoms of his dad's love of fart jokes! 
Both of them are little angels - although OK some people might well disagree with that -  and though they are both now going through the motions of the "I'm the favourite" argument, I am stating here and now, that they are both terrors and I love them LOL... 

What are they wearing; 
(I cannot say anything about what Kenz and Liquid are wearing, but if they have something on you want to know about please feel free to ask and I will find out for you!) 
Hair: DeLa - Sophie in Blacks and Whites 
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item) 
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Agelast Piercings (Available now at Frost
Lingerie: Blacklace - Rousing Snowflake Holiday Set 
Reindeer: Silent Sparrow - Deer-ee! Mesh Plush Deer in Rudy (Past FLF Item) 
Boots: BAX - Regency Boots in White Leather 
Bear: Boogers - Angel Bear (Available now at The Arcade
Pose: Juxtapose - Mean Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment