Sunday, December 29, 2013

Hope & Faith

When I was at school I knew a set of twins called Hope and Faith. Both of them never really seemed to fit with their name sakes... One always seemed hopeless and the other always seemed to never have faith in anything... So when I found this pose - from Juxtapose - buried deep in my inventory not only was I brought back to thinking about them but I was reminded of two key words that should take center stage in life... Words that I might have forgotten as of late...
Gosh that sounds a little melancholy, but really I am in a positive mood. I am hopeful about the year to come - no matter what life throws at me - and I have faith in myself that I am strong enough to climb over any bump or hurdle that stands in my way... 
I also have some hope that my SL wardrobe can be tidied up a little bit - I used to be obsessive about having it tidy, now things seem to have slipped a little and it is driving me bonkers! - but the faith I should have in myself that I will get it tidy seems to be failing LOL... Even I don't believe myself when I tell myself that hehe... 
This was another one of those Look of the Day outfits - I seem to be creating those more and more often! - and I loved it so much... Who'd have thought one of my favourite outfits of late would be because of cigarette glasses inspired by Lady Gaga?! The glasses are available from Death Row Designs. The rest of my look was kept somewhat simple... New hair from Ploom called Khloe - that was part of their 12 Days of Christmas New Releases Event - and simple knotted jewellery in the form of the Shadow Lord Choker from Ronsem - a FREE group gift by the way - and the Loa Happy Magic Skulls Necklace from Maxi Gossamer. Clothing wise, I wore my favourite leather pants from One Bad Pixel and excuse the blood but a brand new tied white shirt from Corvus that had been available at a past Fi*Friday event!!!
My real question is, after all this rambling, has anyone got a fire extinguisher handy, ya know, just in case?

What is she wearing;
Hair: Ploom -  Khloe
Glasses: Death Row Designs - GAGA Glasses
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars
Piercing: Cute Poison - Agelast Piercings (Available now at Frost)
Choker: Ronsem - The Shadow Lord Choker (FREE Group Gift)
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Loa Happy Magic Skulls
Top: Corvus - Tied Top in Bloody (Past Fi*Friday Item)
Wound: REPULSE - Psycho Stomach Wound
Pants: One Bad Pixel - Skinny Leathers in Medium Black
Pose: Juxtapose - Hope & Faith (Available now at Frost)

No comments:

Post a Comment