Monday, December 9, 2013

Counting Sheep as I fall asleep...

Time for a photo that showcases the random side of me LOL... I´ve been working hard on editing photos that I took for my big sister Julz and her hubby Rodder´s wedding, which took place on Saturday, but my goodness after I am done with this I don´t think I want to stare at them for a long time hehe... I needed a break, and maybe just a little bit of a snooze...
As thoughts of dream-like colours washed through my mind I began to dig around in my wardrobe and play with some of the fun clothes that were sitting stashed ready for wear. One of the plaes my eye was drawn to was the items I have waiting from the store Rachel Breaker... This has to be one of the most colourful and creative places that I can think of, and after pulling on some of the items the store really did not disappoint. The DILLY collection - the headdress and the necklace - is available now at the Jewelry & Accessory Expo, and these amazing GOO Boots are to be available from Jersey Shore, although I am not entirely sure when things will be up for grabs just yet. The colour then just kept on coming... A cute dress and leggings from Sn@tch added some colour and fun to the look and a Spiked Ring from Cute Poison added a little bit more of that Rudhish sass to the whole thing.
Then I carried on my quest of looking for somewhere to sleep... MishMish to the rescue, thanks to their gorgeous new creation for Collabor88. The Counting Sheeps are available in 5 different colours / four cute pastel colours and an even more adorable black sheep / as well as small versions you can wear as an accessory that will jump over a fence on your head do you can count them as you fall asleep... PERFECT place to fall asleep I´d say.
Only problem for me is HellBone was scripting a bike, and therefore riding it around and around on our build platform... No chance to sleep over that racket! Anyone know somewhere quiet for me?

What is she wearing;
Hat: Rachel Breaker - DILLY Headress (Available now at the Jewelry & Accessory Expo II)
Hair: Rosy Mood - Little Miss Bow (Past Hunt Prize)
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars
Necklace: Rachel Breaker - DILLY Necklace in Purpink (Available now at the Jewelry & Accessory Expo II
Top: Sn@tch - Macy Satin Mini Dress in Pink
Ring: Cute Poison - Spiked Ring in Multi-Coloured (Available now for The Rack)
Pants: Sn@tch - Loony Latex Pants
Boots: Rachel Breaker - GOO Boots in Colour04
Pose & Sheep & Props: MishMish - Counting Sheeps (Available now at Collabor88)

No comments:

Post a Comment