Monday, December 2, 2013

A walk through the last few days of Autumn

OK so as I said I am going to be keeping myself busy blogging all kinds of different things in an attempt to stop myself going mad until The Arcade chaos calms down, and luckily I have some really cute things stashed away ready to share!
This outfit is one of those things, and I warn you now, it is NOTHING like my normal style! Even when I am not wearing something dark and zombie styled, I tend to dress a little more crazily, yet one of the key items in this look called for something a little more... OK well a little less Rudh!
The sweater was the thing that caused the deviation from my normal style. One of the things I love about blogging is that I can play around and try a variety of things, if they don't work then OK but least I can actually hold my hands up and say yes I tried it and no I don't like it... So anyway, the sweater, this is a new release from Mag<3.B. and although it is not entirely my style I love the colour combination and the girlishness that comes from the colours. A collection of these was released last week and they all come in cute combinations ranging from pastels to a dark green and red one with a very festive feel... I clung on to the Autumn feeling and went for one that was Apple coloured. I teamed it with a gorgeous and OH-SO-USEFUL skirt from FANATIK, that I modded the colour of. It's definitely one of my favourite staples in my wardrobe!
I accessorised with this uber-cute Hedgehog Clutch from SNOWBOA. I've had it stashed away in my inventory for a while, but I figured this was the right look to wear with something like this. Then moving down, my shoes! I fell in love with these shoes from League when I saw them at Shoetopia, and I knew I had to have them - there was just one little flaw in the works. The shoes are made for SLink feet, not the flat feet that I had but the medium feet that I didn't. At first I wasn't happy thinking I'd have to buy feet just so I could buy the shoes, but it seems that a lot of places are now making shoes to fit these feet, so in the end if I want the shoes then I have to look at the feet as an investment. It came down to did I want the shoes, YES, so I needed the feet!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Lory in Gingerbread (Past Arcade Item)
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars
Piercings: (Skeleton Hands) - Death Row Designs - mouthpiercing (Current Trick or Treat Hunt Prize), AND, Cute Poison - Fallen Piercing
Top: Mag<3.B. - Lace Sweater in Apple
Skirt: FANATIK - Mikro Mini Skirt in Grey
Clutch: SNOWBOA - Hedgehog Clutch
Shoes: League - Vintage T-Bar Pumps in Red (Worn with SLink Bare Feet in Medium)
Pose: Juxtapose - TOSL BDay 5 (Past Hunt Prize)

No comments:

Post a Comment