Friday, December 13, 2013

A Road to Ride...

I finally gave in and let HellBone have what he wanted... I give in with him too easily at times... Some people will shake their heads and tell me off for giving in, but I have and always will be someone that will do anything for a quiet life... 
This time I gave in and let HellBone create something new for the Bikers, in the SL Motorcycle Community that we are part of... This time he was talking about having a road... 
I gave in and let him have that road! Sigh - I am such a pushover at times! He has his road, BUT hopefully with other MC's paying us a visit and using it as a place to ride then we may at least get some of our rent on the land paid?! Least that was the plan! 
So anyway, because of this, I have been allowed to throw a party - not entirely for Christmas, but there will be a festive edge to it! - and I am a busy bee once again planning the event. We have a live singer performing for her first time as a solo performer and hopefully HellBone will follow her up with some DJing... I say hopefully, you never can tell with him, it's always last minute!
However, if anyone would like to join us at our track opening / Christmas party on Saturday December 14th at 12PM SLT, then I would LOVE to see you there... Just send me an IM in world and I will drop a LM on you or even send you a taxi YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment