Sunday, December 1, 2013

A Little Penguin Holiday!

The Arcade has opened it's doors for the December round, and my goodness looking at the shopping guide on their blog has made me positively drool... I have even started writing a list of the things I want - sorry Santa you aren't getting a list this year, my only list is a shopping list for the Arcade! 
Still luckily for me, I was able to get my hands on the gorgeous Penguins before the even opened, thanks to the awesomeness that is Miss Aime Takaai - MishMish's owner! 
These little penguins are SO CUTE, it almost makes me want to fill our little garden with snow... Not that a swamp full of snow is a good idea - I mean no one wants frozen Gators - but maybe just maybe I can freeze some of the water around my house hehe...
This little penguin however went for a trip to visit his family, who had just taken on jobs at Santa's Workshop... Santa's Workshop is a place that will REALLY get you into a Christmas mood.
The avatar that I have on is a rare prize from the MishMish Penguin Gacha that is available now at the new round of The Arcade, that is if you can get in there it is available now, otherwise things will be available until the end of the month. I teamed it with a few other of the penguin accessories - the Little Penguin Attachment, Earmuffs and the Slapping Fish - but there are a collection of others that can just be used to decorate your snowy home space...
I LOVE THESE!!!! So cute, now all I have to do is wait until I can get myself into The Arcade for the rest of the things I want on my list!

What is she wearing;
Avatar: MishMish - Penguin Gacha Penguin Avatar RARE (Available now at The Arcade)
Earmuffs: MishMish - Penguin Gacha Earmuffs (Available now at The Arcade)
Head Penguin: MishMish - Penguin Gacha Little Penguin Attachment RARE (Available now at The Arcade)
Fish: MishMish - Penguin Gacha Slapping Fish (Available now at The Arcade)

No comments:

Post a Comment