Saturday, November 23, 2013

Back with a little Introspection for a Monday Meme

GUESS WHO'S BACK?!!! That's right, ME!!! Of course if you thought it was someone else and you're reading my blog it would be a very hard thing to guess correctly for sure! Though I am back from a wonderful break to visit my family in the UK, makes me realise just how much I miss  them and just how much talking to my SL family on a daily basis helps to keep the feelings of loneliness at bay. Guess that is why I chose to bounce back and complete one of Berry's Monday Memes as my first post... This one is all about introspection so it kinda fits the mood I am in hehe...
The outfit was the first one I pulled on from deep in my massive hoard, the clock bag seems to fit so well with the theme of the post too hehe. How could I resist using it?
Still, let's get on with Berry's questions... I have much to do and not enough time in the weekend to do it in lol... 
Regardless of your current number, how old do you actually feel? – Well I am 27, and don't think I feel any younger most of the time. People have started talking to me in RL about when I am going to have kids and to be honest I don't think I am old enough for that yet... In fact being at home with mum and dad has made me feel much more like a kid again. Mum took over and did everything for me, having her chance to mummy me again LOL... Was kinda nice, but now I guess it's back to work and being a "grown-up" again!
Which is worse, failing or never trying? – If you never try, how will you ever know? Failure does suck at times, but then would you rather sit with a what-if hanging over you than play it safe all the time... Wouldn't life get very boring? 
If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?– Hmmm that is a hard question. I would probably travel more, spend more time with the people I love and just make sure everyday was filled with happiness... I don't think I'd change things too much, I'm happy with things the way they are right now! 
Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things? – I always try to do what is right even if I end up doing it wrong and getting myself into trouble.
Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton? – I over think too much sometimes, worrying about the smallest things that make me feel horrible... I'd much rather be a joyful simpleton... Would make life so much simpler!
Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend? – As I said, I over think things. I let that get the better of me sometimes and then it comes back to hurt my friends. I always try to put people first, sometimes to the detriment of my own happiness, but my friends are like an extended family for me and that is more important to me than anything else. I always say I treat others as I'd want to be treated, maybe I'd be pissed off with myself a bit but I just try to be the best person I can be and if people don't like that then they aren't worth being my friend really?! I'd want someone like me as a friend... I know people like me that are my friends... 
Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now? – There is one that springs to mind but it has become something that has resurfaced recently due to changes in someone's situation. I was stopped from seeing a very good friend by his jealous partner, and back then I remember it hurt so much and yet when my sister Fledge's son was celebrating his first birthday we all had to sit around together in her living room. It was horrible. Thinking back on it, it really hurt, now that person has become a player - in a more open way - in my life again, and the dull ache that was there faded... I look back and laugh now! 
At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive? – A few major events have happened in my life recently... HellBone and I got engaged in RL in March, then in October we finalized our buy out of his ex from the house we call home... So there have been a few moments recently when I felt most alive, it was like I was fizzing with excited energy!
If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job? – No. I like to say I might but at the end of the day I don't think I would. I love my job, not because of the work, but the people that work there. I look at my job as a means of escape from the house for a few hours a day, before I was working I had a very bad case of cabin fever as I wasn't able to find work due to a language barrier. All the money in the world wouldn't make me give up that real world social network! 
If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today? – Ugh another hard question. Family and Friends would be hard to choose between, my friends are like extended family to me...  
If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be? – Laugh. If you can laugh at yourself and things around you then life is going to be a much happier place!

I think I might have accidentally missed some of the questions looking at this now but OH WELL... that one was a tough one!

What is she wearing; 
Hat & Hair: Wasabi Pills - Magician 
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item) 
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars 
Piercings: (Skeleton Hands) - Death Row Designs - mouthpiercing (Past Hunt Prize), AND, Cute Poison - Fallen Piercing 
Choker: Psycho.Byts -  Black Choker+Spikes
Necklace: KOSH - Tricos Necklace in Woods 

Jacket: Available by becoming a Gator
Dress: SAKIDE - M16 Dress in Green 

Pose: Starry Heaven - Yurika Pose 3 (Available now at Acid Lily)

2 comments:

  1. cute post, glad to see you back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back home and to the blogging world! It's funny how many of us say that we would travel more if our life span was till 40. I wonder what makes us stop from travelling right now regardless.

    ReplyDelete