Monday, November 4, 2013

A day at work... Oh No! System Failure!

One of my favourite activities of the entire year has been running for a good few weeks now, but I've been putting off going so I could enjoy it while it was lag free.
I'm talking about the event I feel is the MOST EXCITING of the year, if you haven't heard of them then you must have been hiding - or living under a rock at least - because OH MY GOSH my Halloween wouldn't be complete without these events anymore...
The Pluse Group's Annual Event is always one of my yearly highlights. This year the team, led by Sn@tch's own Ivey Deschanel, have pulled out all the stops - as they do every year - to create SYSTEM FAILURE!
I won't give too many details as I don't want to spoil the game for those of you that want to do it, but like last year it's your first day at a new job! Unlike last year's Resting Place, and the year before that's Flesh Game, this year we find ourselves heading into laboratory where System Failure has taken place!
If you are unfamiliar with these events, this is NOT a hunt... It is an interactive game! You collect items needed to be able to move around within the game and you have to complete tasks before you can move on too. There are, however, some awesome prizes dotted around inside the game area - from the likes of Sn@tch, SAKIDE and The Stringer Mausoleum to name but a few - but for more information I would check out the Pulse Games Blog, where questions will be answered!
So anyway, I got myself all dressed smart - well smart ish LOL - heck I was going to be working in a lab all day I wanted to be comfortable too. I became a walking poster girl for Corvus LOL, wearing a jacket and shorts that had both been released for previous Fi*Friday line-ups. I pulled my hair up into the cute new style from Magika, and accessorized just a little with this adorable cog necklace that had been released as part of last month's Genre by AZE Designs. This store is relatively new to me, but I have to say I will be needing to check it out more closely, the designs are cute and well made, and this cog necklace will definitely be a part of any steampunk style outfit I pull on in future hehe...

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Sweet
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars
Necklace: AZE Designs - Impedimenta Gear Jewelry Set in Steel (Past Genre Item)
Jacket: Corvus - Apocalypse Jacket in White (Past Fi*Friday Item)
Shorts: Corvus - Black Combat Shorts (Past Fi*Friday Item)
Tights: Izzie's - Patterned Tights II in Stripes
Pose: PRETENSE - Dead Sexy 5 (Past Horror Fest 2013 Item)

No comments:

Post a Comment