Sunday, October 13, 2013

Why Mod a Bod, when you've got a Bod you love?

Today I threw open my overly large and more than a little walk-in, warehouse of a closet and pondered... Scratching my head... Thinking "what in the farb am I going to wear today?" Now I don't know about you but I am one of those people that can take forever to change and find an outfit - I don't mind admitting that when I am ready I will wear the same outfit for a few days before I forget it and go off in search of something else - but it does take me at least an hour most days just to change! Never ask me to do it in a hurry, seriously! Think minor panic attack and you might be half way there hehe.
Luckily though, as I was scanning the hoard, my eyes fell upon the few things that I had been sent by designers for their releases at the Depraved Nation Body Modification Event... My look creating for the day had begun... 
I pulled on all kinds of things...  First off I sat in front of a mirror and played around with my make-up, eventually this yumyums dolly skin caught my fancy, and when I looked at it with my usual face scarring I was hooked! After that things got a little more difficult... 
I pulled out the hat... Well that was a fun place to start I thought, this adorably cheeky hat from SAKIDE that is available in three different designs all involving roses and bones... SAKIDE also created these awesome ankle boots - or Racy shall we say - that come in a collection of different colours and can be worn in numerous ways too!!! 
My little friends from yumyums were hanging around trying to give me outfit ideas too... The orange bear was available from yumyums for the Anti-Bullying Day and the black and green, or "It's... ALIVE" and Zombi, are available at the Body Modification Expo. The little Franken Bear wanted me to wear the adorable Lament Headwear from Cute Poison too, so he brought it with him, but once I put it on the hat was off and the dress was found and I was able to take over the world - least in my head anyway lol...

What is she wearing; 
Hat: SAKIDE - Macabre Topper in FU (Available now at the Body Modification Expo
Hair: Truth - Arianna in Red 
Skin: yumyums - Alli Skin in Living Doll (Available now at the Body Modification Expo
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars
Piercings: Cute Poison - Fallen Piercing 
Ring: Manadala - Motsumame Ring in Silver  
Boots: SAKIDE - Racy Boots in Black (Available now at the Body Modification Expo
Teddies: (Grey/Green) yumyums - Hallows ilo in It's... ALIVE, AND, Zombi (Available now at the Body Modification Expo) , AND, (Orange) War-Ready ilo in No Bully (Made for Anti-Bullying Orange Day!) 
Headband: Cute Poison - Lament Headwear in Black (Available now at the Body Modification Expo)
Pose: (No Longer Available!)

No comments:

Post a Comment