Monday, October 28, 2013

Sister Deer, the Monster Killer... A Horror Fest Production!

Back with some more Horror Fest, YES MORE Horror Fest after a brief interlude with some Disney. The event has hit it's half way mark, and yet there is still much much more to show off... I find myself slowing down and thinking I need something more than Horror LOL... Even with this latest set of pictures, I seem to be heading into the prettier side of things hehe... Pretty that is until you look at the monster I am about to behead hehe...
I was digging around in the collection of things that I still have to play with and found the gorgeous headdresses from Paper Moon. They come in a collection of 4 different styles called the Sisters of the Moon - one features a rat, another a crow, there is a simple pretty rose one and obviously one with a deer - I love the details behind each one as they are all different yet linked together to form a set... The decoration on each is subtle but pretty, without being too strange looking, and I have to say these are some of my favourite pieces from Horror Fest 2013 so far! The hair I decided on - from Clawtooth at this month's Collabor88 - gave it that feeling of somewhat fae, or good witch, but I needed the right dress... Thank you SongBird. Now I am sure that it wasn't meant to be pretty like this, I love SongBird but their stuff tends to be a little more on the depraved side - which OK the bloody version of this dress, seen below, does account for!
Though I had a problem... How was I going to deal with the Monster in the swamp problem? There was one trapped in the old crypt... What should I do with it? I needed something enchanted to ride the garden of the beast - or maybe that should be Enchant3d - and then I remembered the Guillotine. It had killed monsters before, could it do it again? 
Stand back to avoid the blood splatter ladies and gentlemen... 
 (Note: No HellBone's were harmed in the making of this post...)

What is she wearing;
Headdress: Paper Moon - Sisters of the Moon in Sister Deer (Available now from Horror Fest 2013)
Hair: Clawtooth - Windswept in Purple People Eater (Available now at Collabor88)
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars
Piercings: (Skeleton Hands) - Death Row Designs - mouthpiercing (Current Trick or Treat Hunt Prize), AND, Cute Poison - Fallen Piercing
Dress: SongBird - Will You Still Love Me Dresses in Bloody and Non-Bloody Versions (Available now from Horror Fest 2013)
Pose: PRETENSE - Dead Sexy 3 (Available now from Horror Fest 2013)
Prop: Enchant3D - Guillotine (Available now from Horror Fest 2013)
HellBone: H&C - LickerS

1 comment: