Sunday, September 8, 2013

The Dark Angel will save you Teddy!

Sometimes when you pull on an outfit, it takes you a while to realise that you actually love the look you have seemingly thrown together... At least that is how it works for me... 
This time I had been on a bit of a mini shopping spree at Death Row Designs. Now I hadn't been shopping here in a while, but when I saw the latest releases offered up by Jaimy Hancroft, the store's creative designer, I couldn't get down there fast enough.... 
The horns and the claw bracelet were what drew me in, but I came out with arm fulls of stuff - where are the big strong men when you need someone to carry your shopping, that's all I will say!
So yea, I was pulling things on and it just kept falling into place in exactly the right way, so that by the end of it I was in love with the outfit I created. The horns and the claw bracelet were my starting points, but then the hair just seemed to fit with it well, before I stumbled upon the wings released by Schadenfreude for yesterday's Fifty Linden Friday line-up. I initially wanted these wings for the rainbow version - you get 5 different colours in a simple to use HUD - but the grey looked perfect with my dark angel look. The final accessory that was needed fell into my lap from the newly re-branded store Sugar... Sugar has had a bit of a make over to become yumyums and boy is everything coming outta that place yummy... These ilo bears for example! 
I initially fell in love with these bears when I first saw them many moons ago now, and now Iokko has updated them... SO CUTEEE!!! They are available at the Stalkerazzi Fair and come in 5 different colours, so I warn you now these will be on show a bit more lol...
For the location of this picture I wanted somewhere to show off the dark angel and the apocalyptic teddy, so when I suddenly remembered my friends back alley RP place - The District Red Warehouse - I knew it was just the place. If you want to get naughty, and need somewhere for some fun RP of the naughty kind, maybe you should check this place out... It's very well put together!

What is she wearing; 
Horns: Death Row Designs - horns and chains in Black 
Hair: Truth - Gattina 
Skin: Sugar - Emily in DB and Clear 
Eyes: n-creation - Fantasy Eyes in Ghost Ice Eyes 
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars
Piercings: Cute Poison - Disarray Piercing (Past Group Gift) 
Choker: Pekka - Spiked Collar in Black/Copper Metal (Past Mes Brics a Bracs item) 
Necklace: Cute Poison - Bitch Necklace 
Wings: Schadenfreude -  Mannequiel Wings (Past FLF Item) 
Bracelets: (Left) Death Row Designs - Chrono Fangs in Steel, AND, (Right) KOSH - Epiphany Bracelet [inverted] 
Ring: Maxi Gossamer - Gigi Shimmer Bow Large 
Teddy: yumyums - War Ready Ilo Bear in White (Available now at Stalkerazzi
Stomach Wound: REPULSE - Psycho Stomach Wound 
Skirt: R3volt - Mika Mini in Black 
Pose: PRETENSE - Good Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment