Friday, September 20, 2013

SL DisneyBounding... My Review!

The DisneyBounding Challenge has been over for a couple of weeks now, and I am still a little sad, left without something to focus on every week... It's the exact same feeling that I had when the colour challenge ended. I have tried to speak to Natalee about carrying on with the Disney on my own and have since had no response so I think I will possibly just work through some of my favourite characters - and maybe even some of my friends favourites too hehe... 
But to celebrate such an awesome challenge, I have decided that the official end to the challenge needs to be marked somehow... SO, as I did with the colour challenge, I picked some of my favourites and put them in a collage... 
I think it's a way of saying, thank you for reading, thank you for running the challenge and at the end of the day thank you for creating the Disney Characters that I know and love and have had around all my life!
Now though it is time to move on... I still want to play at making more Disney Characters... I just hope that Natalee doesn't get mad at me for doing so! I wonder which Disney Character I will be next?

No comments:

Post a Comment