Saturday, September 21, 2013

R! It's the letter of the day LOL...

I don't think it is really but I was playing around with some of my goodies that were amassed at the Arcade and I just happened to have a giant R, from oOo Studio, to play with LOL...Now what do you do with a giant R, I mean OK this one is ready scripted with poses, but seriously otherwise, what would you do with one? I wasn't sure what I was going to do with the one that I had to pose with... I mean I knew I could pose but how? I set about playing around with my wardrobe instead... That seemed so much easier! Once I was done I finally found a shot I was happy with, using my giant letter R! 
Although I love this shot, I caught another one too... One that was a little less staged and a lot more happy accident! 
Though it feels kinda strange writing this, almost like I've had a look of the day moment hehe... I put on a pretty dress from SAKIDE, that comes in two versions per colour - a plain for during the day and a sparkly for rocking it up at night. I've dressed it up with these gorgeous white ankle boots and socks from Just Design, that you can pick up at the Seasons Story event. On occasion I tend to let my hair go white, and I got lucky to win the adorable Clawtooth hair - Hearts on Fire - with it's spiked headband from the Arcade. Then in the second picture my new friend Bones the Schadenfreude Chibi Kitty came for a cuddle and to hide from the rain hehe... 
Meanwhile - and for a bit of a giggle - my new daughter Kenzee, took the second pre-edited photo and added two new accessories... The hottest accessories known to man... WINCHESTERS hehe... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Clawtooth - Hearts on Fire in Blinding (Available now at The Arcade)
Skin: Sugar - Emily in DB and Clear (No Longer Available)
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars
Face Piercing: Cute Poison - Star Crossed (Available now at Stalkerazzi)
Choker: Psycho.Byts - Black Choker + Studs
Necklace: KOSH - Your Soul To Keep Necklace
Dress: SAKIDE - Night & Day Dresses in Black
Rings: (LEFT) Mandala - Motsumame in Black/Silver, AND, (RIGHT) Remarkable Oblivion - FAMOUS Ring in Silver
Nails: SLink - Enhancement Fingernails for Default Hands, WORN WITH, KOSH - Glitter Nails
Bracelet: Olive - The Refreshed Bear Trap Bracelet in Copper
Cat: Schadenfreude - Chibi Cat: Bones (Available now at The Arcade)
Shoes & Socks: Just Design - Catty in White (Available now at The Seasons Story)
Pose Prop: oOo Studio - r (Available now at The Arcade)

No comments:

Post a Comment