Saturday, August 24, 2013

SL DisneyBound - Week 22

SL DisneyBounding has taken a bit of a back seat recently due to the hectic RL schedule of miss Natalee, but she's back on the band wagon this week with not one but THREE weeks of Disney to catch us up on... SO expect a few and don't be too mad that it will be all Disney all the time. She did mention too though that the SL DisneyBounding will be only 26 weeks - that makes me feel really sad, and I wonder if she would mind if I carried on doing them without her setting things up. I will miss my Disney looks every week... I might have to chat with her a little LOL!
Still onto week 22... This was a duo, but being honest I could only find an outfit I liked for one of the characters, so maybe I will try Cinderella at a later date...
Week 22 - Gus (Cinderella)!
Gus is one of Cinderella's mousey sidekicks... He's the food obsessed, Lil fat guy that is so much more cute than any mouse should be... He and his best friend Jack form a support for Cinderelly when she needs a little boost, and who wouldn't want a little boost of friendship like Gus?!
So my look for Gus led me to a kitchen lol... A mouse in a kitchen, what a coincidence lol... This kitchen is one for sale at the La Galleria Furniture Store, and there were plenty to choose from I just had to pick one at random to be my backdrop hehe...
I kept the outfit fairly simple... I wanted to bring the yellow into the brown, hence the cute dress from Candy Mountain - it's actually a cake pattern, I thought Gus would approve LOL - I teamed it with a short old but snugly sweater from Paradisis and then added some army style boots for good measure. The hat was an issue - I'm not very good with hats LOL - but I found this cute past group gift from Dolle buried deep in my hoard and my look for Gus was complete!!!!!

What is she wearing;
Hat: dolle - Horn Knitted Hat in Green (Past Group Gift)
Hair: Truth - Arianna in Reds
Skin: Sugar - Emily in DB and Clear
Face Wounds: (Forehead) Corvus - Bullet hole, (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars
Face Piercing: Cute Poison - Zephyr Piercing (Past Group Gift) 
Sweater: PARADISIS - Sin: Roll Neck Brown
Dress: Candy Mountain - Puddi Dress
Boots: +ILO+ - Work Boot in Bloodsucker (Past Arcade Item)
Pose: Starry Heaven - Momo 4

No comments:

Post a Comment