Friday, July 19, 2013

SL DisneyBounding - Week 18

Disney Time, Disney Time, Disney Time... A double shot this week as poor Miss Oodles, our Disney leader, has been caught up in her RL and having very little time to Disney! Still it's the summer time, we can't expect her to stay tied to her computer all the time now can we lol...
This week we head back to Wonderland and hit the main character's wardrobe... In the Disney movie she wears very simple but also a fairly young style outfit... Oh no no that wouldn't work for me, like I did with Boo, I kinda sorta made my DisneyBounding version just a little bit older hehe... 
Week 18 - ALICE 
The prim and proper little darling that is Alice... Curious, slightly nosy perhaps and rather determined in her quest for the white rabbit. She meets the most colourful array of characters in any of the Disney movies, and that for me rooted the movie in my top 5 Disney Movies!
So my look for Alice, as I have already said, was a little more of a grown up version, with that typically edgy Rudh style. I mean basically Alice goes to a place that is truly bonkers and comes out with all her hair in the right place... My version was reflecting that madness, with it´s ripped top and messy hair. I gave a nod to two key elements of the story in the form of my necklaces - both from Maxi Gossamer - the shorter being a watch that could have belonged to the white rabbit and the longer being the drink me potion!
The location proved to be interesting too... I wanted somewhere with an Alice in Wonderland type feel, but I didn't want it to be a typical tea party scene, as I had done that with the Mad Hatter, so when I stumbled upon the crazy adventure that is Bubbles in Wonderland, I wandered around and had a lovely conversation with two pretty roses!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Please
Skin: PixyStix - Miss Busty in Penelope Special 02 (Available now at the Miss Busty SL Pageant)
Glasses: ellemeno - Dirty Glasses in Black 
Face Wounds: Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo
Face Piercing: (Forehead) Cute Poison - Chimerical, AND (Lip) Cute Poison - Zephyr Piercing (Current Group Gift)
Necklaces: (Short) Maxi Gossamer - Patience Heart Watch in Gold, AND, (Long) Maxi Gossamer - Wonderland Elixir (Past Limited Event)
Top: LE FORME - Ripped Shirts in Urban Legend
Skirt: Lamp*Light - Sky Skirt (Recoloured to make it darker by me!)
Pose: Starry Heaven - Cocoa 4

No comments:

Post a Comment