Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sugar Fairies

Woot I'm on a roll... Second post today YAY! Back with more from Sugar and the gorgeous creations of Miss Iokko for the Depraved Nation Thrift Store event! Basically, the idea behind the event is that all the participating stores will have an exclusive item that will be sold at a discount price of 50% off the original price for a new release, as well as that some of the participating stores will also have Gatchas... As if the Gatchas at the Arcade weren't enough!
So when Io sent out her gacha item to the bloggers group, I pulled one of the items on and proceeded to dance around in it... I was the Pride and Honour MC Rally - an area filled with somewhat serious bikers that look at you like an alien sometimes - but as I was a little stuck with what to do with them, my big sister (and hot biker secretary) Julz suggested I was a fairy... DUN DUN DUNNNNN, Julz this one is kinda for you LOL!
Now the photo up above was me getting overly artistic and you cannot clearly see the item in question, but hey a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. I just felt artsy fartsy! Like those Victorian Photographs of fairies, I wanted a feeling like someone had caught a fairy on film, but I have had to throw together a little something to show off the sprouts being worn without all the faff... What kind of blogger would I be if I didn't actually showcase the item?!
They come in a variety of different colours and styles, but I loveeeeee ladybirds so this was the one for me!

What is she wearing; 
Antlers: Sugar - Thrift Sprout Gacha in Love Bug Sprout Rare (Available June 8th at the Depraved Nation Thrift Event) 
Flower Wreath: Shars - Maiden Daisy Wreath 
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Lory Mesh Hair in Crystal Violet Rare (Available now at the Arcade
Skin: Nomine - Mermaid Skin in Siren Sparkle 
Eye Make-Up: [theSkinnery] - Venetian Flower Eyeshadow, AND, Schadenfreude - Langwidere Pumpkin Eiraku Makeup 
Face Piercing: SHOCK - Kiss My Spikes in Zebra 
Wings: Soul Distraction - Female Unseelie Wings 
Bodysuit: Holli Pocket - Touch My Bodysuit in Silver 
Pose: elephante poses - Walking on a Dream Pose 4

No comments:

Post a Comment