Thursday, June 20, 2013

SL DisneyBound - Week 15

A new week and a new Disney character... I really wasn't sure that I was going to be able to make this week's schedule either as I have been so sick over the past few days, but never fear Rudh is here to bring a new twist on a Disney favourite! I am, I will admit, writing this on and off between pain attacks and so if its more rambling than normal please forgive me LOL!
I love this week's movie, it is definitely in my Disney top ten... I have an awesome photo of Hell from our recent Disney trip posing with Mike Wazowski and sitting in my bedroom on my dresser is a GIANT Sully! Gotta Love Sully! 
It's not Mike or Sully, but another cutie from the Monsters Inc... 
Week 15 - Boo!
Such a cutie patootie, who couldn't look at that face and think "Awwwww!" She's another fiesty little Disney princess in her own special way - her puppy dog eye look could win the heart of any meanie and her giggle - SO FREAKING ADORABLE!!! I'm so going to have to go watch this movie now!
My look for Rudh was somewhat of a grown up version of Boo... Posing in a pose made by my sister and blogging owner of SoHawtSL - Miss Morgana Hilra - she looks like she is thinking back to her days at the Monsters Inc and reminiscing over memories of her favourite monster Sully! The look I found for RudhBoo is simple, a pretty pink dress from Cynful and a pair of old but still cute lavender coloured jeans from Holli Pocket, teamed with the ever Booish pigtails, though I will admit I replaced her adorable socks with some killer heels - but hey the little girl grew up hehe... The only other thing that would remind her of her Monster Inc days, besides her posing buddy from D-Lab of course is the Monster tag she wears around her neck thanks to Adore & Abhore hehe... 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Ploom - Aidyn
Skin: Sugar - XCX Avril in DB Cleavage 
Eyes: IKON - Horizon Eyes in Dark Verdigris 
Face Piercing: SHOCK - Kiss My Spikes in Zebra 
Necklace: Adore & Abhore - Drippy Necklace in Monster Silver 
Dress: [Cynful] - Kamalin Dress in Light Coral 
Nails: SLink - Enhancement Fingernails for Default Hands, WORN WITH, KOSH - SLINK Av Enhancement Glossy Fingernails #1 
Pants: Holli Pocket - Bottoms Up Jeans in Fresh Lavendar 
Shoes: No Longer Available!
Pose: Made by Morgana Hilra - Ground Sit 3

1 comment:

  1. D'aww I love how you grow up the kid characters into hot yet simultaneously cute broads! Great item matching.

    ReplyDelete