Sunday, June 30, 2013

Collecting My Lovers Bones for a Horror Haute Recipe in June!

Horror Haute has been up and running for a few days now, things have been slipping through my blogging net as my blogging mojo has waned a little recently... Some days I have nothing I can think of to talk about and others it's like BOOM - loads to do and nothing I can get myself focusing on to work on LOL... 
Though I finally put my head down and created some looks for Horror Haute June, and let me tell you although the list is fairly short this month, it is packed full of cute - but dark - things... 
First up I spent a while playing around with this outfit and look to make it just how I wanted it to be... I had this feeling for something a little glamour puss, with a twisted edge to it - hence the Zombie look, but the dress seemed like something that would be worn by a modern witch with a slightly skankish flair - LOL it majorly appealed to me for this reason. Initially I will admit I was concerned how this style dress would fit but actually it went on and fitted like a glove! The dress comes complete with collar, gloves and pasties from a fairly new arrival on the Horror Haute circuit - Cain, but I cannot wait to see what more comes our way from them! I teamed it with some cute simple jewellery and some pretty retro style hair... Although the pretty silver ring I am wearing deserves a bigger photo hehe...
This ring comes from ImmateriA - for Horror Haute June - and although it comes in both gold and silver, I always tend to be partial to silver jewellery. SO GORGEOUS innit?! 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Veronica in Rouge 
Skin: Plastik - Zombie Femme Stage Two 
Eyes: Zombie Suicide - Wrath Eyes (Past Perfect Wardrobe Item) 
Face Wounds: (Forehead) REPULSE - Lobotomy Stitches Face Tattoo, AND Corvus - Cheek Scars
Face Piercing: SHOCK - Kiss My Spikes in Zebra 
Ouftit including Choker and Glove: Cain - Steampunk Dress Brilian in Black (HORROR HAUTE JUNE)
Rings: (BLACK) Mandala - Motsumame in Black/Silver, AND, (RED) ImmateriA - Radu Bloodstone in Silver (HORROR HAUTE JUNE) 

Nails: SLink - Enhancement Fingernails for Default Hands, WORN WITH, KOSH - Glitter Nails 
Well: Lark - Well of the Water Nix (Made by Sienia Trevellion - possibly for an older store?! Not sure, I'm sorry!!!) 
Pose: Starry Heaven - Rina 2

No comments:

Post a Comment