Friday, May 17, 2013

SL DisneyBound - Week 10

This week is a bit of a landmark week, 10 weeks of Disney already. It's kinda hard to fathom that I've been working through this for 10 weeks now - doesn't feel like last week that I saw the idea come up on Miss Natalee Oodles Blog Styleminions. I will admit that I have been a little lazy about getting these looks done, unlike with the colour challenge, this one I am letting take me a few days to get things posted - maybe because they come out midweek?! Still I LOVE this challenge and will be sad when it ends.
This week was supposed to be another twofer... Two Disney Characters meaning a couple shot, I didn't want to disturb anyone with my madness and Hell pretty much ran again, even though this week is all about the evil! This week, we are back under the sea!!!
WEEK 10 - FLOTSAM & JETSAM (From The Little Mermaid)!
Minions to the evil Sea Witch, Ursula - who I thought was pretty cool when I was little by the way, and who had one of the best songs in the movie too - these two eels provide a means of watching Ariel as she tries to win the kiss of Prince Eric. The sniggering twosome help out when "the Boss is on a roll" with a poor unfortunate soul, and lead Ariel into the path of the Sea Witch...
So yea, this week is a little more evil looking than the pretty princess kitty of last week! I had to seriously restrain myself from searching for an eel like mertail here too, but I - in the end - I pulled on a skin in the right colour range and added a tattoo layer from the Dragon Born skin range by [Gauze], wearing a simple dress and some evil looking teeth to replicate that eel-like grin! A few accessories, including a Shell Necklace - similar to the one that Ursula uses to hold Ariel's voice - and I think Flotsam (or am I Jetsam) is good to go hehe... Though luckily, the location that I found for this backdrop wasn't full of evil underwater folk - the Undersea World Mermaid Heaven is a pretty and serene place for merfolk to hang out, the dark places here seem few and far between hehe...

What is she wearing;
Hair: Ploom - Tina
Skin: Poised - Chrome
Eyes: (LEFT) Sterling Artistry - Grimm Eyes in Big Bad Wolf, AND, (RIGHT) n-creation - Fantasy Eyes in Ghost Ice Eyes
Mouth Wound: REPULSE - Cheshire Smile Face Tattoo
Collar: Corvus - Spiked Grey Mesh Choker (Past Fi*Friday Item)
Tattoo: [Gauze] - Dragon Born Tintable Tattoo
Necklace: erare - Secrets (Not sure if this is available anymore!?!)
Dress: Razorblade Jacket - Mute Green Fabric Dress
Ring: (LEFT) Rotten Defiance - Pearl Starfish Ring in Seafoam (Current Group Gift), AND, (RIGHT) Mandala - Motsumame in Black/Silver
Nails: SLink - Enhancement Fingernails for Default Hands, WORN WITH, KOSH - Glossy Fingernails 1
Pose: Icons of Style - Amy 4 (No Longer Available!)

2 comments:

  1. YOU LOOK HELLA SCARY! O.O

    Brilliant take on the evil duo. I love those Gauze tattoos and really hope the skins are still on sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say dear, that no one does the horreur like you! Flotsam and Jetsam look like puppies in comparison! Great look!

    ReplyDelete