Sunday, May 26, 2013

Old Looking Photographs for HORROR HAUTE MAY

YAY Horror Haute is here for another monthly outing. I always forget to mention when I am posting anything Horror Haute related but just in case you don't know, Horror Haute runs for the last week of the month - every month! 
Something not so yay though is that I have that horrible pain back - the same pain that had me stuck in hospital for a week at the end of March - so sorry if this post seems more rambling than normal! 
So the first photo that I have pulled together for Horror Haute this month, turned out like some kind of old photograph. The kind that you might find stuffed in an attic, turning brown and crinkling with age. What started as a cute outfit was lead in this direction by this rather grand, old looking chair - as the item from somewhat new to the Horror Haute line-up - De Baza - the chair comes scripted with a number of poses that would make it perfect for a cosy, Gothic style living room!  I pulled on my favourite top hat - that comes with this hair from Wasabi Pills - as a finishing touch to the outfit, but the bloody corset with it's ruffled bolero from Cain cried out for a shorter hairstyle. I guess I just got lucky with the fact that the hat looked so cool too hehe... To finish the look I needed something around my neck, and in stepped The Little Bat with their Horror Haute Necklace brandishing the slogan "Beware the Night"!
While on the subject of Horror Haute though, one of the other participating stores - Lamp*Light - the outfit of which I covered in my post - A Lamp*Light Shines on the Franken Fran - last week, is having a sale! Now I won't be going into the specifics of the look I pulled together, I've done that before BUT I will let you know that this sale is ONLY running until May 28th, and there is a HUGE heap of items priced between 1 - 40L. Even if you think the things here are not your usual style, why not step outside the box, try something different, or even like I do with a lot of the stuff - make it fit your own styles! For these prices you'd be silly not to even take a peek?! Least I believe so anyway!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Magician
Skin: Sugar - Ink in Tone 3 Dark Brows
Face Piercing: SHOCK - Kiss My Spikes in Zebra
Necklace: The Little Bat - Beware the Night Necklace (HORROR HAUTE MAY)
Top: Cain - Ruffle Bolero with in Bloody (HORROR HAUTE MAY)
Pose Prop: De Baza - Victorian Gothic Black Leather Chair (HORROR HAUTE MAY)

No comments:

Post a Comment