Thursday, May 30, 2013

Hello, is anyone there? Communications - A Meme

I've been in the process of writing this Meme for the past few days, however my body has decided to let me know it hates me by giving me that pain again - the same pain that saw me stuck in hospital in RL at the end of March. Yet I am not one to be stopped by the pain, I'm on some very strong drugs now and I plan on trying to get on with things as much as possible, be they RL or SL related - and this Meme will give me a gentle way to get back into the swing of things. I've only been gone a few days but it really feels like a lifetime where SL is concerned!
So Berry's Meme this week is all about communication... I've been feeling out of the loop which is weird considering I've only been out of the SL world for the last few days, but now that I am back in the saddle and able to log in I can finally catch up with everyone and everything that I've missed. Seriously, you are there are there all the time and nothing happens, and then when you step out of the SL World for just a few days things move so fast!!
Who did you speak to last in-world today? Trouble Paine was the first to actually catch me online since I got back, hope she won't be the only one to talk to me.
Who has taught you most about SL? Hmm that's a hard question, initially I would say my big sister Fledge, later I've picked up things from all different people I've met across SL!
Who do you turn to for help? Depends on the kind of help that Berry means, I would normally turn to my Fairy BobMother, or Fledge, or Alice, or even - and it has been known - some of the other Gators too! 
Who is the most entertaining person on your friend list? I have so many people that I talk to for entertainment - this is a hard question - maybe my Fairy BobMother, though her name doesn't need to be shared, not gonna have someone stealing my personal wish granter LOL - or Alice, she makes me smile too... OH and the Gators - TROUBLE you will get me in some big trouble with Hell I'm sure!
Do you speak to your SL friends outside of SL? I used to more so than I did, I talk to Fledge and Nick almost everyday on gtalk, and before I moved to Holland to be with my man I used to visit Fledge fairly regularly in RL becoming the aunty to her son. I think only one or two other people have my phone number, and I talk to a couple in skype, but I don't use the social networks...
Are you part of a community or family inworld? Yes, in fact I wouldn't say that we are the typical family but yes... Hell and I have two adopted daughters - though that wasn't my choice they adopted us and now I am glad they did - I also have a fair few people I would call my brother and sisters - Zakora, Fledge, Imma, and Morgana being those few. Then I have my bestiepops Fairy BobMother, who though not technically family is kinda like family, and finally I have the Gators lol - my brothers and sisters in the biker community.
Are you usually around a lot of people or do you spend most of your time alone inworld? I used to spend the vast majority of my time alone. I don't mind being alone and playing with my clothes or my toys. Since the Gators have taken up residence in the swamp they do tend to appear randomly, and fill the space with laughter. Sometimes others come over to play too but a lot of the time, HellBone and I can be standing next to each other on our platform totally silent and working on our own things! 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Truth - Gattina in Blacks&Whites 01 Fades 
Skin: Sugar - Ink in Tone 3 Dark Brows 
Eyes: IKON - Horizon Eyes in Dark Verdigris 
Face Piercing: SHOCK - Kiss My Spikes in Zebra 
Nails: SLink - Enhancement Fingernails for Default Hands, WORN WITH, KOSH - Glitter Nails
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Wonderland Elixir in Drink Me 
Sweater: CandyDoll - Delisha in Black 
Undershirt: Shush - Bra Skull in White 
Pose: aDORKable Poses - Blogger Bubble 3

2 comments:

  1. I hope your feeling better sweetheart. Take care of yourself. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Rudh.. very sad to read... hope you soon will feel totally better. Bye Nic

    ReplyDelete