Saturday, March 9, 2013

Lazing in the Springtime Sun

I did something today that stunned me... I put together an outfit that is so far removed from my normal style that when I looked at myself, I had trouble believing that the avatar standing there was actually me... It's all the fault of the awesome designers of Collabor88... 
Basically, I blame the event, but for some reason I just gravitated to all pretty, girlie style... The theme this round is feminine, with lots of pretty spring colours and a good dash of flowers of all shapes and sizes. As always I am drawn like a moth to a flame in the general direction of the Intrigue Co offering, though I got thrown a little as the event space has been altered and opened out, giving a feeling of more space and just a little confusion in regards to "wasn't there a wall there last month?!" I LOVE these sunglasses, I might have to go get them in more colours, but the huge eyelashes really evoke that Hollywood starlet feel, and they are just perfect for a day of lazing in the sunshine. I bought a fair few things but really couldn't resist the HUGE bow scarves from (Yummy) or these pretty flowery jeans from The Sea Hole... 
What a great round this time... So feminine, so spring, so scary as it for some reason made me go blond and wear pastels?! Oh and look, I even took out my face piercings... is it weird that I feel naked without them, even when I'm wearing a lot more clothes than I have been known to wear in the past? 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Magika - Moment 
Glasses: Intrigue Co. - Starlet Glasses in Enamored (Available now at Collabor88
Skin: Sugar - Ink in Tone 3 Dark Brows 
Scarf: (Yummy) - Bow Scarf in Blue Pink Roses (Available now at Collabor88
Top: Koketka - Knit Dress (No Longer Available!)
Pants: The Sea Hole - New Romance Mesh Jeans in Liplocked (Available now at Collabor88

Shoes: SeVered GarDeN - ZombiePopcorn 
Bird Pose: Sparrowtree Studios - Feathered Friend (No Longer Available!)

1 comment:

  1. So nostgalic and reminds me of the dying days of summer (which aren't dying here as the first 10 days of autumn here have all been higher than 30 degrees!).

    I recognise that garden! ;-)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete