Sunday, March 10, 2013

Escape from the Circus into a Dream

I finally got into the March round of The Arcade yesterday, and granted I could have tried harder to get in sooner, but I was waiting for a shopping date with a gorgeous lady after the first crush to get in had subsided. Waiting till the second weekend it was open might not have been a totally smart idea, it was as busy as other times, but there were so many sparkly things calling my name I simply had to go on a shopping rampage! 
Without knowing it, I spent far more than I should have, but I look at it as an investment in my mental well-being, and the photo seems to kind of match the crazy drama that landed in my lap yesterday. I wanted an escape from some RL drama, which in a farcical way was like something akin to a circus complete with a crazy clown, and SL was a dreamlike background to escape to - The Arcade luring me in with its sparkly lights and addictive prizes. 
I GOT SO MUCH STUFF! Not a full set of Intrigue Co Plushies or a Rainbow Fortune Teller Ball from A.D.D Andel like I was hoping for, but that bloomin' teapot from Schadenfreude LOL... I got two almost complete sets of that, my friend tried it once and got a teapot... I was not amused LOL - well till she gave it to me that is, then I was like a kid at Christmas! 
I've put together a little list of duplicates... If anyone wants them please feel free to contact me about them... I'm willing to trade or be paid for them at the price they are in the machines. Just let me know, please don't hesitate to ask, I wont bite! 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Clawtooth - Doolittle in Softest Black (Available now at The Arcade
Skin: Sugar - Ink in Tone 3 Dark Brows
Face Piercing: SHOCK - Kiss My Spikes in Zebra (Available now at the Depraved Nation 'Luck of the Irish' Gacha Event)
Star Piercing: [annaA] - Pierced Chest Branding "Star" (Available now at XYRoom

Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Wild Honey Bee in Pearl White (Available now at The Arcade
Dress: Paper.Doll - Dalia Dress in Scarlet (Past Group Gift) 
Tights: SongBird - Zip Tights in Yellow 
Shoes: Retro' - Circus Heel in Red 
Shoulder Pets: (LEFT ARM) D-Lab - Residents , Sheep and Hamster (Available now at The Arcade
Plushies: Intrigue Co. - Plushie Pals - Cookie the Cockatoo, Belle the Bear, Chuckles the Clown and Arthur the Rat (Available now at The Arcade
Rollerskate: The Secret Store - Vintage Roller Skates in White Leather (Available now at The Arcade
Cat Pillow: NX-Nardcotix - Puss Pillow in Black (Available now at The Arcade
Crystal Ball: A.D.D Andel - Fortune Telling Ball in Red (Available now at The Arcade
Jar: Pixel Mode - Rainy Day Jar in Little Luck (Available now at The Arcade
TeddyBear: Sway's - Cookie Bear in Forest (Available now at The Arcade
Cupcake: Half-Deer - The Sugar Battalion in Honey (Available now at The Arcade
Teapot & Cup: Schadenfreude - Tako Teapot and Teacup with Tea (Available now at The Arcade
Pose Prop: EverGlow - Pop Frame 3

No comments:

Post a Comment