Thursday, March 14, 2013

Another Icon Maker Thingie...

So, I was on flickr whilst I was "working" the other day... It had gotten a little quiet by the afternoon and I was looking for something interesting to do to waste some time before the next big push of work came in, when I spotted a new square icon made by Iokko Molko... 
Intrigued I followed the link to a new Icon creator called the Square Face Icon Generator. I was instantly hooked, I LOVE DOING THESE! That was my quiet afternoon sorted...
Look I made a Living Dead Rudh version... In fact I made all sorts including a kitty Rudh, and a normal faced Rudh and even a totally adorable Kawaii Rudh, but this one was my favourite. The girls in the office all sat around playing with it too and we had a good few hours of giggles creating funny square face cartoons of each other.
My Living-Dead Girl persona in SL is definitely my  favourite, and this is just so adorable that I couldn't resist showing it off... If you make one I'd love to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment