Thursday, February 28, 2013

I'm a Sugar Whore!

Whore Couture is coming... In fact I believe that it is scheduled to start tomorrow... and frankly I am rather looking forward to it! The last one had me working my ass off to get it all covered, but this time I can enjoy it at a leisurely pace and wander around as a shopper YAY! I know that March 1st sees a whole host of fun stuff starting, and I for one, am bouncing around with excitement about a few of these things - Whore Couture Fair included - yet it's not only the big events that have gotten me excited. 
March 1st, sees the store Sugar finally reopening it's doors. Miss Iokko Molko, took a leave of absence from the fabulous store for a while, but was forced by public demand to bring the store back to life and THANK GOODNESS she did! I've missed the cute skins, with their creative make-ups and sugary tones! She timed her opening perfectly - although with all the stressing to get things done, she might not agree - to coincide with the Fair, in what I think was a brilliant move of marketing... A little like "BAM! I'M BACK!"... 
I've been playing around with the goodies that she's created just for the event and let me tell you there are some goodies you won't want to miss, including a gacha machine full of lollipops with a little surprise flavour hehe... Yet it is her skins and rings that I fell in love with most. 
I've been looking for a possible new "all the time" skin for a while now, and I think this one could be a contender. The Ink Skin - in Tone 3 - is simple and has the dark eye look that I favour on my usual skin, but it works well with eyeshadow layers over the top. The Glitter Gun Ring, well it's just CUTE - and it comes with a hud for easy colouring!!! LOVE IT!
Bad girl, Whore Rudh was caught in the headlights of the police car today... It won't be good on her permanent record, but hey least thanks to Sugar, she'll look awesome in her mugshot hehe!

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Anais in Gingerbread 
Skin: Sugar - Ink in tone 3 (Available March 1st from Whore Couture) 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Beauty Destroyed 
Earring: Cute Poison - Wing Ear Piercings 
Corset Piercing: Cute Poison - Neck Corset Piercing 
Rings: (Left) Mandala - Motsumame in Black/Silver, AND, (Right) Sugar - Mesh Glitter Gun Ring (Available March 1st from Whore Couture) 
Necklace: Olive - the FOX Head Necklace in Bronze (Available at SL Fashion Week
Tattoo: Sugar - Winged Heart Tattoo (Available March 1st from Whore Couture) 
Bra: Sugar - Bra & Panty Set in Paris Beauty (Available March 1st from Whore Couture)
Jeans: SAKIDE - Flare Jeans in Black Ripped 
Pose: STaTUS - Unwieldy 4

No comments:

Post a Comment