Monday, December 24, 2012

Really Scary Teddy!

Sometimes you get moments that you simply cannot resist sharing... I had one of those moments recently and only remembered it when I was looking through the photos I had saved on my hard drive! 
I've always loved one particular toy that I bought AGES ago, he's sat quiet in the wendy house minding his own business - a little like a grandfather to all the other toys that litter the place - but he had an update and I remembered how much fun he can be. Teddy Scare is brilliant!
Zombie Santa is still running around in our garden, I wonder how long it will be until he goes up in a puff of smoke - I'm secretly hoping that Dean and Sam Winchester will appear like they did in the Very Supernatural Christmas Episode, but then I'm kinda not too as inside that Zombie Santa, Hell is hiding somewhere hehe...

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Stumble
Skin: Ploom - Maia in Smoke Honey
Make-Up: [mock] - Tainted Tears of Love
Piercing: Cute Poison - Beauty Destroyed
Choker: {Psycho.Byts} - Black Choker + Studs
Sweater: {dolle*} - 005 Sweater Dress in Skull (Available now at Frost)
Bunny: Silent Sparrow - Bunneh! Mesh Plush Rabbit
Ring: Mandala - Motsumame in Black/Silver
Leggings: SAKIDE - Shredded Leggings in red
Boots: J's - Studded Long Boots
Teddy: Curio Obscura - Teddy Scare 

No comments:

Post a Comment