Wednesday, November 21, 2012

From Ruth To Fab!

The sky this morning is pink, not just the sky, the light outside in general seems to have a very pink hue to it... What was the old saying "Red sky at night, Shepherd's Delight. Red Sky of morning, Shepherd's Warning!" My mum always used to say it to me when I was little, it was always seen as a sign we needed to take our raincoats when we went out, and although the sky looks pretty right now I'm kinda hoping that it doesn't spell trouble ahead... Gee Rudh, superstitious much?!
Anyway, I'm sitting here drinking a cup of tea - procrastinating when I should be working, but everyone deserves a break right? - I don't feel all that great today, I'm having one of those days - well couple of days actually - but I'll feel better soon. Yet I was sorting through the photos that I took last night whilst logged in, and stumbled across a picture that made me giggle. Maybe it's me, maybe I am just bonkers, but it was a laugh that was most definitely needed this morning I'm telling you!
There was I thinking "oh I look really cute in this outfit", something really simple being that it's mostly just a big baggy turtleneck sweater from RibboN, some tights and my favourite boots, but the look on my pussycat Jiffy's face tells a different story. He looks very unamused LOL! 
Jiffy is one of my oldest pets in SL and my first from Zooby's, he was a present for my 2nd Rezday from Suzari - one of my oldest SL and now RL friends - who being a pretty black kitty furry coughed a hairball into my hand saying I could trade it in with her later for a black Zooby kitten!
The pose warranted a cartoon style photo though, the Blogger Bubble pose set from aDORKable is something that I had buried in my hoard, but I have to admit it might come out again later hehe... There are a selection of different slogans in the bubble and five different poses, for some fun cartoony blogging fun LOL! Sounds just like some of the crazy stuff I post that statement right there LOL!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Exile - Betty Lou (Past Group Gift)
Skin: Ploom - Maia in Smoke Honey
Glasses: Epic - Mesh Checkered Nerd Glasses
Piercing: Cute Poison - Beauty Destroyed
Top: RibboN - NukuNuku in Black Check
Cat: Zooby - Ultimate Black Cat
Pose & Speech Bubble: aDORKable Poses - Blogger Bubble 2

No comments:

Post a Comment