Friday, September 14, 2012

OMG! That's not a Hotdog!

Sometimes you find yourself collecting random stuff in SL. Sometimes that stuff stays buried within your inventory and never sees the light of day again... This has happened so many times for me, that I pick up some random freebie and mean to use it but then never do. It´s only gotten worse since I joined the group that accompanies the awesome blog - Virtual Vagabond.
Occasionally links to things are shared in the group that aren't shown on the blog, so it is a worthwhile group to be a member of. This FREEBIE is copyable, so you can send them to your friends, family, enemies, random noob you pass on the street - in fact anyone you think could use a good laugh/feeding LOL!
How could anyone wanna eat something so freaking adorable...
LOL - I'm sorry it's just too hilarious for words! I've had one that is a dachshund in my inventory pretty much since I joined SL, but this new variation is just brilliant! Who knew that food could be so cute!
FYI - I didn't harm any Meeroos in the making of this sandwich... It was one of those buy at the store then cook deals hehe... If only I'd known... Oh well, Hell said I wasn't allowed a Meeroo... Now I have two!!!

Hair: Magika - Draw
Skin: Ploom - Maia in Smoke Honey
Eyes: IKON - Horizon Eyes in Dark Verdigris
Eyelashes: LeLutka - 2011 lashes/curl
Top: SAKIDE - Irish Drop Shoulder Pull in White
Bracelet: LOULOU&CO - DIMH Bracelet
Pose: Olive Juice - The White Queen (No Longer Available)
Hotdog: Moto-Inks - Double Meeroo In A Bun

3 comments:

  1. That brings a whole new meaning to the word "pet food"!

    Anyway... Bon appetit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny, but don't fill up on burger fairies and hot dogs in the same meal!!!

    xx
    V Burger

    ReplyDelete
  3. \o/ Yay! You liked the meeroo nom noms too! :D
    Thanks for the shout out, and I'm so happy to hear you enjoy the group. :)

    ReplyDelete